Travel Bug Container

Guest Rio

Guest Jake.Hazelip

It's just killing me, though... I've seen those things before when I would go tubing down the ichetucknee river. They're for keeping your money and keys safe while you go floating down the river.

I just wish I could think of what they're really called.

Someone had once left one of those in a cache of mine and called it a "EMS hard plastic/waterproof sundries case." I didn't have a clue what it was till I went and checked the cache... then I saw it was just like we had bought at a water park to keep our stuff dry.

Guest Rocopic

If my dutch auction is not filled, I will place the remaining in local geocaches.

In the spirit of spirit of geocaching...

Thanks all...

BTW - Nice research 4America, I searched the web for another source for this item, to no avial. All will benefit with the lower price, however I would like to see my auction filled. ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1332382584

Guest Morseman

quote:
Originally posted by Rocopic:

I've been undercut! Ironically, by a business in my own locale. No big deal tho. My intent was to share a great idea for geocaching. That's what counts. Mission accomplished.

My son had one of those, once. As has been said before, they are usually meant for keeping coins in when out and about.

Not sure where Richard got his, but I guess that many 'outdoors' shops will have them. Maybe not as cheap as the eBay auction, but then again the delivery costs to the UK would kill the savings for me. icon_smile.gif

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman

Guest Morseman

quote:
Originally posted by Rocopic:

I've been undercut! Ironically, by a business in my own locale. No big deal tho. My intent was to share a great idea for geocaching. That's what counts. Mission accomplished.

My son had one of those, once. As has been said before, they are usually meant for keeping coins in when out and about.

Not sure where Richard got his, but I guess that many 'outdoors' shops will have them. Maybe not as cheap as the eBay auction, but then again the delivery costs to the UK would kill the savings for me. icon_smile.gif

------------------

--... ...--

Morseman