Home is where the Cache is geocoin

EyeD10T

Received my drawing prize today, a very nice camo bison tube...plan to make use of it on a 13 part multi-cache I hope to have in place before GWIX this year...chiro-cache 13...feeling lucky punk? This should make for the easiest of the containers to find!

Thank you again EyeD10T...I won 1 on 11111!

ILYK

Very cool - glad you like it. If I can make it to GWIX, then I will have to make it a point to try to tackle the multi - 13 parts - wow!!!

I have made samples of other versions of the Home is where the cache is coin and would like opinions on which one everyone likes.

I have decided to have a cointest.

Everyone can answer up to 4 times. The 1st time you would tell which plating you like the most, the 2nd time you would say the one you like next, and so on. At the end of the cointest, I will take use the post numbers and pick a winner at random using an online random number generator. The winner will receive an original home is where the cache is coin.

I have 2 sets of pictures. The top set was taken indoors by the mint and the bottom set was taken outside. I am posting them both so you can have a better view of the coins. There are 4 versions. Antique Silver, Antique Gold, Antique Bronze, and Black Nickel. This cointest will stay open until March 1st. I will pick a winner on March 2nd.

The order of the coins is:

Antique Bronze, Antique Silver, Black Nickel, and Antique Gold.

all.jpg

all2.jpg