Home is where the Cache is geocoin

EyeD10T

Thanks to everyone that has reserved a coin. I am still accepting reservations for these and have heard from the mint that I should have these in hand the first week of May.

Reservation price is $10.00 (includes shipping), International sales are $11.50 (includes shipping). The reservation price is good until the coins are received.

Feel free to reply here or send me an email if you are interested.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Edited by EyeD10T

Is it too late to order some of these? I would like one of the Black Nickel (glitter) and one of the Antique Bronze. Here's hoping! :rolleyes:

Thank you - I have you on the list.

The coins are enroute and should be here by the end of the week.

The coins came in today and they came out really nice. I have sent invoices to everyone that reserved one. Thank you so much.

I do have some more of each version available on my website. Also, I still have 4 left of the original Nickel version if anyone is interested.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Edited by EyeD10T

Today I received my coins!, ...from the antique silver version I specially like the snowing field and the sky shining, and the fireplace from the black nickel version. Great coin, thanks!

Received my antique bronze one this week - very awesome! Thanks so much! I sent one from the first minting out on a journey; this one's for my collection. :)

Thank you... :)

I have 4 of the original Nickel and 4 of the original Black Nickel coins left. The original version is the version with the green grass on the back.

I also have a few of the other version left in all platings except Black Nickel. This is the version with the white ground and the glitter sky.

If you are interested in either of these, please let me know. ;)

I have been working on a website for the coins that I have designed. I have pictures and details about each coin (I am not selling the coins through the website). I am still working on the site, so there are a couple of coins that I have not completed listing, but the Home is Where the cache is page is done. I would be interested in any feedback that you may have. Home is Where the Cache is Geocoin information page.

I have been working on a website for the coins that I have designed. I have pictures and details about each coin (I am not selling the coins through the website). I am still working on the site, so there are a couple of coins that I have not completed listing, but the Home is Where the cache is page is done. I would be interested in any feedback that you may have. Home is Where the Cache is Geocoin information page.

Very nice! And very informative. You can tell you've put a lot of thought and love into your website.

Thank you for the website of your coins. I love it to have a place where to find the story behind the coins (and the minting numbers). I really appreciate your efforts!