I want a refund and my premuim membership cancelled

Pinehurst

I have an auto renewing membership because it is the only option for being billed every 3 mounths. And I was planing on cancelling it since winnter is coming up and I wont be doing much more caching. And it billed me before it was suppost to and renewed it. But I was hoping it had not gone through yet, so i tryed to cancel it in my profile, and it SAID it was canceled, but I found out later it diden't. I just want my $10 back and Groundspeak to cancel my premuim membership, because it diden't cancel when it said it did, and it billed me early. Thanks. :angry:

Pinehurst, old buddy!!! I can't speak for everyone, but I've missed you. Have you been hanging out over in the new Feedback site where you can post bugs and stuff?

You too. :anibad: Yaa, I have posted a few bugs there, but I liked the get satifacation site better because you get unlimited votes.

Pinehurst, old buddy!!! I can't speak for everyone, but I've missed you. Have you been hanging out over in the new Feedback site where you can post bugs and stuff?

You too. :) Yaa, I have posted a few bugs there, but I liked the get satifacation site better because you get unlimited votes.

Just talked to the Lackies the check is in the mail.

SS :anibad::laughing: