geohatter takes a huge step

Deceangi

As some will have read geohatter is extending his/her services to the Frog, by joining the Reviewer Team, we are looking forward to working with him/her on our side of the the UK Pond :grin: . I'm sure the rest of the community will send the usual bribes to him/her now.

geohatter is taking over the West Midlands Region from Chiastolite who sadly has stepped down from Reviewing caches due to ill health.

As usual the Guess the Reviewer Game has commenced :grin::angry:

Deci

I reckon geohatter is from Yorkshire or Humberside ..... and prefers blue to khaki.

Yup ,, I looked at his/her profile too - :grin:

(is it just me ? or does his/her avatar look like he's/she's shooting himself/herself in the head ? ) :angry::grin:

Edited by Smurf

I'm now taking bets on how long it is before keehotee comes up with up the right answer.

I'm now taking bets on how long it is before keehotee comes up with up the right answer.

Teehee - as I already know who you are I'm just going to sit back and watch the other guesses roll in..... :angry::grin:

one and the same?

I hope not - not even I'm that mad :grin::grin::D

Teehee - as I already know who you are I'm just going to sit back and watch the other guesses roll in..... :grin::grin:

one and the same?

I hope not - not even I'm that mad :anicute::o;)

well do you realise the phrase "as mad as a hatter" really meant that. Due to the fact that Hatters when making their product used Mercury, and the fumes rotted their brains :o . Personally I've never made hats whilst using Mercury, so I must have a another reason for the last 4.5 years :unsure: unless it's all a dream :grin:

Sorry but it's not vix92008 so that's another name to be crossed off the list of suspects :D to add to Tia, as she knows no one :angry:

Deci :D

Teehee - as I already know who you are I'm just going to sit back and watch the other guesses roll in..... :grin::grin:

one and the same?

I hope not - not even I'm that mad :o;);)

well do you realise the phrase "as mad as a hatter" really meant that. Due to the fact that Hatters when making their product used Mercury, and the fumes rotted their brains :unsure: . Personally I've never made hats whilst using Mercury, so I must have a another reason for the last 4.5 years :o unless it's all a dream :D

Sorry but it's not vix92008 so that's another name to be crossed off the list of suspects :D to add to Tia, as she knows no one :angry:

Deci :anicute:

I'm off to sniff some mercury fumes....apparently :grin:

well do you realise the phrase "as mad as a hatter" really meant that. Due to the fact that Hatters when making their product used Mercury, and the fumes rotted their brains :grin: . Personally I've never made hats whilst using Mercury, so I must have a another reason for the last 4.5 years :D unless it's all a dream :angry:

Deci :grin:

Mercury was also used by the early photographers...

Alice in Wonderland was written by Lewis Carroll...

Lewis Carroll aka Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, an English author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon and photographer. ...

Photographers... Also 'Mad as Hatters!" :D

:grin:

Mercury was also used by the early photographers...

Alice in Wonderland was written by Lewis Carroll...

Lewis Carroll aka Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, an English author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon and photographer. ...

Photographers... Also 'Mad as Hatters!" :o

:laughing:

Could it be Johny Depp? Oh! Please, please PLEASE let it be Johny Depp ;)

Has he been to Daresbury? Only it's been confirmed that the real Mad Hatter (sorry Mad H@tter :laughing: ) has :yikes: and at last sighting still is :yikes: .Sorry I can't confirm if Geohatter has though :D . But then again he/she could have been caching in the area, especially as He/She has way more than 1 find :anitongue:

Has he been to Daresbury? Only it's been confirmed that the real Mad Hatter (sorry Mad H@tter :laughing: ) has :laughing: and at last sighting still is :yikes: .Sorry I can't confirm if Geohatter has though :D . But then again he/she could have been caching in the area, especially as He/She has way more than 1 find :anitongue:

I spotted Mad H@tter in Liverpool 2 days ago!

Well he logged on the Albert Duck cache anyway! :yikes:

geohatter is taking over the West Midlands Region

Deci

That may be true but He/She (not HeShe which would suggest that goehatter is a Bangkok Lady boy, which probably isn't true) but She/He (which doesn't sound any better) published my South East cache last night so it looks like him/her (grammatically wrong but looks better) is wandering from the Midlands already, which suggests the below is correct.

Hey.... that's my area!

But I may have an assistant <_<

Chris

Graculus

The cache was published in an hour which shows that his/hers (!) is on the ball from the off, nice work.

Welcome Geohatter

Regards

Sub

Edited by Subedei

geohatter is taking over the West Midlands Region

Deci

That may be true but He/She (not HeShe which would suggest that goehatter is a Bangkok Lady boy, which probably isn't true) but She/He (which doesn't sound any better) published my South East cache last night so it looks like him/her (grammatically wrong but looks better) is wandering from the Midlands already, which suggests the below is correct.

Hey.... that's my area!

But I may have an assistant <_<

Chris

Graculus

The cache was published in an hour which shows that his/hers (!) is on the ball from the off, nice work.

Welcome Geohatter

Regards

Sub

During Training New Reviewers will often work on caches in other areas, dependant on who on the team is currently doing the training. So it would not be unusual to hear that he/she has published caches outside of their Primary Review Area.

Deci

Well, I'm pretty sure I know HIS first name now.

Hmmmm. Is that why hubby has been spending so much time on the computer these days! :rolleyes:

Sorry I can't confirm or deny that, and do you know His first name? Or is it all of a Master Plan to confuse you :) and would your hubby dare do that to you?

Deci <_<

Ok Ok

Time to stop Mad Hatter having to deflect all the guesses.

I am and always have been paulbarratt.

Only one person guessed correctly but since he didn't post it in the forum I denied it outright to him.

Well done mongers. You will have to tell me exactly how you figured it out.

I'm based in Bradford, West Yorks (not too far from DalesmanX/Two Tykes).

To all you lovely West Midlanders, I will try and get to an event in the next couple of months.

Paul

Geohatter

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk

Geocaching.com Knowledge Books