Setting a geocache in support of something

lil_cav_wings

The TB sounds like a good idea! One other suggestion for an alternative (or maybe an addition), since TB's notoriously go missing. And even when they do move, it may not be as quickly or wide-ranging as you would like. What about a signature item, maybe branded with a website or something explaining what you are doing. Or baggie it with a card explaining what you are doing, and ask them to e-mail you. Or something like that. That way you could drop as many or as few as you wanted, and spread them out wherever you want. Anyways, just another suggestion. Good luck with your idea! :D

that's a very good idea too. See? This is the reason, despite the minor snarkitude and good debate on the merits of healthcare, I'm glad that everyone keeps throwing out ideas.

I'm not completely against placing a cache and taking the effort to make it as neutral and agenda-free as I can. I'm just going to plan it carefully and avoid any chance for controversy!