Paperless question

jundtie797

Does anyone know of a GPS that will upload the finds and logs from a GPS? I'm spoiled from my iPhone app. I've been using a eXplorist GC for caching and then logging them with my phone.

If you want to log them immediately when you find them, then that is the only option that I know of right now. What I do is once I found the cache I log it as found in my eXplorist GC and then when I get back home I connect it to my computer and upload the field notes using the Vantage Point software. I then just type in any notes I want. Since I mark the cache as found, using the eXplorist GC, when I find it it using the current time / date of the find for the log.

Does anyone know of a GPS that will upload the finds and logs from a GPS? I'm spoiled from my iPhone app. I've been using a eXplorist GC for caching and then logging them with my phone.

If you want to log them immediately when you find them, then that is the only option that I know of right now.

Again, from all I've read and heard, the PN-60w with SPOT subscription can do that for you - log it immediately when you find it. I don't have a PN-60w - perhaps someone with one can share their experience?