USAGEOCOINS.COM Stole my Money!

korsmofamily

:blink: I ordered $80 worth of supplies from www.usageocoins.com 3 months ago. I received a partial order with a note that stated my coins would arrive in 2-3 weeks later. The coins did not arrive. I have contacted the thieves numerous times via email and phone (they do not answer) regarding ship me something or refund my money. Eventually I did receive one email stating they were sorry, but nothing about my missing coins or when they would be arriving or any refund. These thieves have taken my money without any justification or statement regarding the reason.

I have read that the owner is having personal issues that were 90% resolved in July. I have read of those who support the owner. I am sorry for the troubles anyone faces and understand others support of their friend.

However, let me make this clear and simple for you! Coming upon bad times does not give you the right to steal money from others! If you can not, or are not able to, provide a service that you are taking money for it is called FRAUD!

Shut the door, close the shop, suspend service temporarily, do what ever you need to do but quit taking people's money as this is illegal and unethical.

I suggest you spend else where or you too will be sponsoring this company's unethical practices.

Give me back my money!

There's a pinned thread at the top of these forums for feedback such as this - please use that.

Coming into the forums and calling somebody a 'thief' is a good way to lose posting rights here.

Everybody understands how upset you are, but in the history of people selling coins here there have been no more than 2 people who actually ran off with people's money in the manner that you described.

I'm sorry you are having trouble, but please do the following:

1) Post in the thread above as noted

2) If you really feel you are getting screwed over, file a claim with PayPal and/or the BBB to take action

I have less patience than most for people taking money in here and not delivering, but let's go about things in a way that's going to be productive.