Yet another test!

Coldgears

what are the red boxes with an 'x' in them?

Disabled caches

I don't see that in my map views.

It's a greasemonkey script for firefox. :anibad:

Oops, I'm sorry.

Greasmonkey and user supplied scripts are a way to alter a way a web page looks. I presented a map veiw that is much different that the normal view.

Again, sorry

The 2-mile scale map shows 326 caches near our house in Montgomery (255 excluding our hides and finds).

290a9892-34e7-43b3-821c-efc7a21bbe4f.jpg

We just moved from Charlottesville, VA, this summer. Able to zoom way out on this one, it's not a cache-rich area. Map shows 117 caches around our old address, only 6 excluding our hides and finds (all hidden after we left).

6e257155-d99c-451d-ae26-a56c4471bafa.jpg

A year before that, we were in Wiesbaden, Germany. I had to zoom in on the map to the 5000 foot scale to get it from exceeding 500 caches. 239 caches, 192 excluding our hides and finds (but only 22 of these were around when we left at the end of June 2009). Looks like a good number of the finds we had at the time have been archived, too.

d0dd8bb2-b8e1-44e0-a2ef-87fb90873c75.jpg

Here's our view right where we are. We live in a pretty rural area; however, even moving the map a bit to the east or south has too many caches for the 2 mile zoom level. We have a VERY active caching community!! :unsure:

I have to say that your "The Early Years" series of caches makes the coolest looking cache assembly I've ever seen! Nice work.

leakyspoonstheearlyyear.jpg

Here's our view right where we are. We live in a pretty rural area; however, even moving the map a bit to the east or south has too many caches for the 2 mile zoom level. We have a VERY active caching community!! :unsure:

I have to say that your "The Early Years" series of caches makes the coolest looking cache assembly I've ever seen! Nice work.

leakyspoonstheearlyyear.jpg

Thanks! We had a blast putting it together. It's not really a powertrail -- it takes some time to complete it as it's most all desert. Lots of good responses, here ;)

Untitled.jpg

I kinda had to put my home location off center to view the most caches I could from a 2 mile zoom, even then there is only 168 caches showing. That's me over next to that unknown cache in the northeast corner.

Now if thecaswellfamily, hydnsek, TotemLake, Funnynose, Rey del Roble and I pasted our maps together we could just about cover western WA. :unsure: