Greasemonkey double output

GeoRon

For the last week all my scripts that output anything to a cache page are doubling and sometimes tripling the output. Instead of one entry box there are now 2 or 3. They still work but somethings obviously wrong. If it was just one script then I would suspect that script but it any script that outputs to the page. A reload causes all the extra stuff to go away. I tried disabling my scripts one at a time to see if it went away but it didn't until all were disabled and re enabling any one of them, made the problem come back.

Here is a sample of Add Waypoint Finder

GMProblem.jpg

Not happening to me, and I'm using that script.

Its not just that script. It is all scripts that add something to a cache page. What ever they add is coming out double and sometimes triple. Just showed that one as an example of what I mean by double. As I said, it started about a week ago.

Its not just that script. It is all scripts that add something to a cache page. What ever they add is coming out double and sometimes triple. Just showed that one as an example of what I mean by double. As I said, it started about a week ago.

I'm running quite a few other scripts as well. Not sure what to say... you've already done exactly what anyone would suggest... disable, then re-enable one at a time. Good luck, but I don't know what else you can try.

I'm running quite a few other scripts as well. Not sure what to say... you've already done exactly what anyone would suggest... disable, then re-enable one at a time. Good luck, but I don't know what else you can try.

I would start by closing all Groundspeak pages and the clearing the browser cache.