Geoswag Trackable Holiday Sale

geoswag.com

The Geoswag Holiday Gnomes have caused mischief in Santa's Geoswag Workshop!

They have discounted trackable items for 1 day, all week long! Great as holiday

gifts, stocking stuffers or to start or augment your geocoin collection. The

sales are unbelievable!

Where: Secret Workshop

Who: Geoswag Holiday Gnomes

What: Huge 1 day trackable sales

Why: Great Holiday Deals on select trackables!

When: Seven, 1 day sales. Tomorrow's items will change! So check back every day

of the sale. The number of trackable sales items are VERY LIMITED.

How: Goto this special link <indirect link removed by moderator>

Gnaughty and Gnice Gnome!

Edited by Eartha

I think they may just be swamped, I put in orders on consecutive days and the order #'s were thousands apart so they must be getting 1000's of orders.

Some really good deals + gift giving & mission time = overload.

If you got a 'Pay-Pal' confirmation or if you got a PP request I wouldn't be too worried. It may just take 'em a day or two to catch up with their mail. ( ordered 16th- sent 19th, ordered 18th- sent 22nd).

I think they may just be swamped, I put in orders on consecutive days and the order #'s were thousands apart so they must be getting 1000's of orders.

If you got a 'Pay-Pal' confirmation or if you got a PP request I wouldn't be too worried. It may just take 'em a day or two to catch up with their mail. ( ordered 16th- sent 19th, ordered 18th- sent 22nd).

Yes, they have been swamped with orders. Some awesome deals on trackables! The grab bags espeically, have had some awesome stuff!

Day 6 is now up btw:

<indirect link removed by moderator>

Can't give a direct link on this holiday computer, but if someone can link it that would be sweet!

<Moderator note: If you can't directly link, don't link at all.>

Edited by Eartha

I'm not sure why the pages linked were changed to include non-trackable items, but all links that include items other than trackable items will be removed. Please remember, the only time you can use a link to a storefront is when everything included in that link (besides the shipping) is trackable on geocaching.com.

Yes, they have been swamped with orders. Some awesome deals on trackables! The grab bags espeically, have had some awesome stuff!

Just checked tracking, both of my orders went through SLC sorting yesterday (22nd). Getting caught up!

I got my first order from UPS a few minutes ago. I got 3 different grab bags and a single coin that I wanted another of. 3 grab bags, 15 coins, only a single repeat, and even that was in an entirely different finish. Not bad!

Looking forward to getting orders number 2 and 3 soon here...

Just checked tracking, both of my orders went through SLC sorting yesterday (22nd). Getting caught up!

In my mailbox today