What is on offer at the moment?

only1mark1

Hi guys, im using geocache navigator on my nokia e72 which has street maps,topo maps and aerial photos as well as compass(not great) and a radar type thing for when im getting close. It seems to have everything i need as you would expect from a app made especially for geocaching. How much better would my caching experience be if i used a gps unit and if any, what would you guys advise i use. And does anyone have any for sale at present. thanks :mad:

Hi guys, im using geocache navigator on my nokia e72 which has street maps,topo maps and aerial photos as well as compass(not great) and a radar type thing for when im getting close. It seems to have everything i need as you would expect from a app made especially for geocaching. How much better would my caching experience be if i used a gps unit and if any, what would you guys advise i use. And does anyone have any for sale at present. thanks :mad:

Well it depends on what you want to spend and what you want the GPSr to do. Right now if you look around at places like costco or gpscity you can find a Garmin GMSMAP 60CSx for around $200. From personal experience I would say stick with a Garmin, they are very user friendly and if you ever have to use their customer service it's great.