Souvenirs disappeared

4dimensions

I like souvenirs and I got one at a 101010 event. Then a couple of weeks ago I I was logging finds for the day and received two more! Well, that was cool. Didn't have time to check them out any more than to see that they were in my profile page also. Then two days later I thought to check the souvenirs I had received, but they were gone from my profile page. Not really that big of a deal, but I wonder what happened? :mad:

I like souvenirs and I got one at a 101010 event. Then a couple of weeks ago I I was logging finds for the day and received two more! Well, that was cool. Didn't have time to check them out any more than to see that they were in my profile page also. Then two days later I thought to check the souvenirs I had received, but they were gone from my profile page. Not really that big of a deal, but I wonder what happened? :mad:

which souvenirs were that exactly? was delaware one of them by any chance?

There was a bug that released two souvenirs to people who hadn't earned them. When we fixed the issue, we removed the souvenirs that had been granted to people who hadn't earned them. They are still out there though, so you can find them in your travels!

Allright, I thought so. No big deal. Thanks!