City Navigator on SD Card

RMB is correct.

The upside of CN on SD card is you can use it on different GPSr (those which take an SD card).

The downside is that you can not add any other mapset data to the card (some say there are exceptions, but not for the 60csx)..

You are correct; for your 60csx all data from one or more mapsets must be sent by MapSource in a single (gmapsupp.img) file. That file must be recreated for any additions/deletions/updates you make.

RMB is correct.

The upside of CN on SD card is you can use it on different GPSr (those which take an SD card).

The downside is that you can not add any other mapset data to the card (some say there are exceptions, but not for the 60csx)..

You are correct; for your 60csx all data from one or more mapsets must be sent by MapSource in a single (gmapsupp.img) file. That file must be recreated for any additions/deletions/updates you make.

I went from an Etrex Legend to a Oregon and can not share the CN on the SD Card. It tells me that it can not be unlock. Is there anything I can do? Even the Garmin Site says that it can not be done.

RMB is correct.

I went from an Etrex Legend to a Oregon and can not share the CN on the SD Card. It tells me that it can not be unlock. Is there anything I can do? Even the Garmin Site says that it can not be done.

Did you purchase the SD Card with pre-loaded maps or did you merely load your map set to an SD Card. There's a big difference.

The OP was asking about purchasing CN on Garmin's pre-programmed datacard.

From Garmin's website for CN: Pre-programmed datacards: ... Simply unpack the card and insert it into your compatible GPS device. These maps do not need to be unlocked to your device which allows you to move the card to multiple units if desired, however you will not have access to the mapping on your computer.

Teamfelixg, as Thrak asked, did you purchase CN on a datacard, or use your own?

RMB is correct.

Did you purchase the SD Card with pre-loaded maps or did you merely load your map set to an SD Card. There's a big difference.

I downloaded from Garmin to my SD Card. I even try to download them again to the new card in the new unit, but it says that the maps can not be download to another unit.