Reincarnated Bug

Rebel

My Crazy Georgia Fox was released in January. Retrieved just a day or so later.

Then - nothing. No movement. Email in Feb got a response of, "It'll be on the way soon!" Email in April, nothing. June, nothing.

So, I decided the Fox was kaput and put it in the graveyard.

Just a couple days later, the guy who grabbed it sends me a note and says that it's still alive. Then, he puts it in one of his own caches about 8 miles from the starting point.

8 miles in 8 months. Sigh. Guess that's better than lost. But barely.

Anyone have something similar happen?

-----------

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

I have a bug that was recently picked up from a cache in Kentucky. I was really excited that it had finally escaped from Oregon, where it had racked up a bunch of miles criss crossing the state.

Apparently, the person who took it has never logged a cache online at all. icon_mad.gif The cache owner was polite enought to check the logbook, and recalls seeing this person take the bug with their young son (works nearby).

I'll probably try a few more emails, but I figure there is nothing more I could do.

[This message was edited by DenaliNW on September 10, 2002 at 12:46 PM.]

I have a bug that was recently picked up from a cache in Kentucky. I was really excited that it had finally escaped from Oregon, where it had racked up a bunch of miles criss crossing the state.

Apparently, the person who took it has never logged a cache online at all. icon_mad.gif The cache owner was polite enought to check the logbook, and recalls seeing this person take the bug with their young son (works nearby).

I'll probably try a few more emails, but I figure there is nothing more I could do.

[This message was edited by DenaliNW on September 10, 2002 at 12:46 PM.]