Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

HearingTurtle

We're traveling to San Antonio from Michigan for a work related convention. The first thing that comes to both my husband & my minds is the Alamo & Pee-Wee's Big adventure.

So, we thought it would be funny to leave Pee-Wee's bike in a cache near the Alamo & Set Pee-Wee out here somewhere & their goal is to find each other.

We're leaving on Wednesday and while getting my bugs ready to travel I was laughing out loud here at work, but no one here appreciates it, so I wanted to share the story with you. icon_smile.gif

Once they meet up (assuming their reach their goal) I'm not sure what to change the goal to. I suppose they could become separated & again try to reunite.

Happy Geocaching!!

That has always been one of my favorite movies and I rushed to the store when the DVD came out. I had chills when I went through the deleted scenes and it answered my brother and I's long child hood question. What happened to the boomerang bow tie after he bought it from Mario?

He used everything he bought except for that. I felt as if I solved a mystery of the universe.

After Pee-Wee gets to the Alamo, he and the bike should meet up at the Basement of the Alamo cache, not too far from LA. It's currently a virtual, but it sounds like Dru will replace it eventually.

I love it!

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

I made a big decision a little while ago.

I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show

That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential

Even though it often might appear inconsequential. -- Bill Watterson

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

After Pee-Wee gets to the Alamo, he and the bike should meet up at the http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=64251 cache, not too far from LA. It's currently a virtual, but it sounds like Dru will replace it eventually.

I love it!

I will do that. Thanks so much for sharing icon_smile.gif

<body background="http://www.tvdance.com/peewee/10a.gif">

Don't forget to have a part of his mission to have his picture taken with the Dinosaurs just outside Palm Springs, CA.

Or if possible, try to have his picture take at the phone booth where the real Pee-Wee in the movie called his girlfriend to let her know he was in Texas. "Oh the stars at night, are big and bright...."

Kirk out.

My wife and I also LOVE this movie, and think this is the ultimate TB!!!We leave Odessa, Texas Thursday for Palm Springs...Too bad P.W. can't make it with us. Does anyone know of a cache right at the Wheel Inn or the Dinosaurs???I've been looking all night..Avoire P.W.

"There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?"

The cache I mentioned above is at the dinosaurs. But it's currently disabled (it was temporarily a virt, but now it's completely disabled).

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams