Traffice in Ho Chi Minh City -vietnam

mrphantuan

As our country becomes more developed, the number of vehicles on the streets is increased rapidly. All of them are the main means of transportation, and they create many problems to city people as well as traffic authorities, especially motorbike. So what the are the reasons that cause traffic problem in our city?

- Nearly, all the streets and roads are narrow, dirty, in bad condition and continually dug to install water pipes or mains.

- The traffic system does not work well. There are not enough traffic police or they are not strict enough to fine traffic-law breakers. Sometimes they receive bribery.

- Many people do not strictly observe traffic laws when using the roads. Many street vendors illegally occupy the pavement to display their goods for sale. Some people drop rubbish or throw waste indiscriminately in the middlle of the streets, which adds to the risk of accidents.

- Many pedestrians cross streets wherever they like although on every road there are pedestrian bridges or zebra-lines to cross.

In my opinion, the way to improve the traffic system or prevent traffic problems:

- The government should increase the size of the police force, especially traffic warden’s force. And of course, their salary should be increased at the same time so that they become strict or serious to violators.

- Money has to be invested to improved and enlarge roads and streets.

- There should be stricter traffic-laws to prevent traffic accidents and reduce traffic jams to the minimum. Trucks or vans are not allowed to enter the city center at any time.

- Heavy penalties should be imposed on violators, and people should be educated with traffic regulations at the same time. Traffic laws should be made known more widely on mass media.

In short, if you do not want to be victims of the traffic accidents, please respect traffic signs and rules; never race with anybody, use pedestrian crossings; ensure that your vehicle, including yourself, are in good condition. Nobody like broken legs or arms. Safety is very much up to you.

My name : mr tuan

my site : htp://duhochoaky.edu.vn

du hoc-tu van du hoc-hoc bong du hoc-du hoc singapore- du hoc my

Edited by mrphantuan