Unique Icon for Viking Helmet

avroair

haven't heard nor seen an icon

on another note: I ordered a set...

- AS good and readable tracking #

- Two tone good and readable tracking #

- AG - can't make out the tacking number at all - appears not to have been imprinted! :):laughing::lol:

(and yes, the tracking # and activation code on on the underside of the box)

> contacted Hogwild; they told me I'd get a replacement and a return envelope;

it's been one month.......

There is a generic icon for the coin in All Trackables. So I don't think the unique icon has been uploaded (if it was ordered).

But it seems Hogwild is getting sloppy.

I have Stone Mountain Benchmark Geocoin. (Which says to have a unique icon but still has a generic.)

When I wanted to actvate it, I saw the trackingcode said "HOGWILD". I wrote an email telling this and got an answer I would be sent another coin and I could keep this one.

I never got the coin. Only some more email exchange promising me I would get the coin.

After months I got an email asking if I had it. A simple NO was my answer and the last email sent.

I have checked more of his coins he has for sale. They all say there's an unique icon. But they all have a generic icon. I'd say that's missleading...

I ordered a set as well and received 2 Ant. Silver instead of 1 Ant. Silver and 1 Ant. Gold. I tried contacting the vendor but received no answer. I filed a claim with Paypal (which I knew would be useless but....) and Steve promised to send me a replacement at which time I would return the one sent in error. That was well over 1 month ago and NO replacement!

I've never had a problem with Hogwild b-4 but, I'm beginning to think twice b-4 ordering!

I want to add a note about the Viking Helmets. I ordered one a couple weeks ago and thought it would be flat on one side or it would be small. Today, I went to the Post Office to get my mail and it said I had a package to pick up. The only package I was looking for was my helmet.

When I picked up the package I thought it was too big for my coin. I opened the package to find a big box and a HUGE helmet inside. It was not small like I expected and it wasn't flat on one side like I expected. The tracking number is a little hard to read but I love the coin and the size of the coin. It is a wonderful coin for the price and the coin is amazing with all the details.