Different types of TB's??

eagleflyby

I just did my first Geocache today and found this cool looking Geocoin. Moun10Bike

I have been snooping through the Groundspeak site to find where I can get a coin like that as my own TB but all I can find are these Tags.

What is the deal with that.

I am looking foreward to placing the Coin in Europe, the person that this bug belongs to is going to be pretty amaized at how far it will go.

It originated in Washington State, I found it in New York and it'll be put in a cache in Germany by me. But I would realy like to get some of these coins, I preffer them to the tags. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Eagleflyby

Congrats on finding one Moun10bike's coin... consider yourself priveledged. We here on the east coast don't get to see them too often... I've been meaning to get up to Race you to the Top to check it out but it's one of those hikes I have to plan for and need the time for and I just haven't had that kind of time lately. You can read about how Moun10bike created these in this old forum thread. but unfortunately I have to tell you that these are not available for purchase. Other people have been working on creating different version of geocoins and tokens... keep your eyes open in the forums and you might be able get in on one of these deals or get some ideas to work one up of your own icon_smile.gif Cool handle (eagleflyby)...would make for a cool logo! Welcome to caching... hope you plan to do some more caching in the Hudson Valley

Hi Eagleflyby

Congrats on finding one Moun10bike's coin... consider yourself priveledged. We here on the east coast don't get to see them too often... I've been meaning to get up to Race you to the Top to check it out but it's one of those hikes I have to plan for and need the time for and I just haven't had that kind of time lately. You can read about how Moun10bike created these in this old forum thread. but unfortunately I have to tell you that these are not available for purchase. Other people have been working on creating different version of geocoins and tokens... keep your eyes open in the forums and you might be able get in on one of these deals or get some ideas to work one up of your own icon_smile.gif Cool handle (eagleflyby)...would make for a cool logo! Welcome to caching... hope you plan to do some more caching in the Hudson Valley

Hello everyone. I actually found the site that retails the Canadian Coins and I went ahead and got me two of those. On the pictures tey looc awsome already. If anyone is interested...

here is the link.

Canadian GeoCoins

Enjoy...... icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks everybody for the help. I found a great cashe that I want to hunt in the alps near the border of Germany to Austria

Check it out....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=7201

So Long everyone.......eagle

Hello everyone. I actually found the site that retails the Canadian Coins and I went ahead and got me two of those. On the pictures tey looc awsome already. If anyone is interested...

here is the link.

Canadian GeoCoins

Enjoy...... icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks everybody for the help. I found a great cashe that I want to hunt in the alps near the border of Germany to Austria

Check it out....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=7201

So Long everyone.......eagle