Captain Hook Mystery Coin

Tennessee Jed

Do you think Cap'n Hook would let me have one of those Mystery Coins, if I admit that we've had an Impersonator of him in our home!! lol

Our daughter wanted a Peter Pan and Wendy wedding, and so her Dad was Captain Hook!! Her hubby was Peter Pan, and she was Wendy!! (Her name really IS Wendy and his IS Peter!! LOL) Even the dogs had costumes! The Minister and the Ushers were all Pirates. The Best Man was a Little Lost Boy. The Maid-of-honor was a Mermaid. I was Princess Tiger Lily.

So MUCH fun. Even a lot of the guests dressed up for the wedding!

These pictures were taken during the fittings. (Wish I could find the actual Wedding Pics to share!)

PhonePics032_crop.jpg

PhonePics030_crop.jpg

PhonePics036_crop.jpg

Do you think Cap'n Hook would let me have one of those Mystery Coins, if I admit that we've had an Impersonator of him in our home!! lol

Our daughter wanted a Peter Pan and Wendy wedding, and so her Dad was Captain Hook!! Her hubby was Peter Pan, and she was Wendy!! (Her name really IS Wendy and his IS Peter!! LOL) Even the dogs had costumes! The Minister and the Ushers were all Pirates. The Best Man was a Little Lost Boy. The Maid-of-honor was a Mermaid. I was Princess Tiger Lily.

So MUCH fun. Even a lot of the guests dressed up for the wedding!

These pictures were taken during the fittings. (Wish I could find the actual Wedding Pics to share!)

PhonePics032_crop.jpg

PhonePics030_crop.jpg

PhonePics036_crop.jpg

B) Amazing!!! and their real names were Peter and Wendy??? WOW!!!! :)

I wish I could come there! :) Hmm... was there a cat in Peter Pan? Hmm... well... maybe the pirate ship had one..! :)

Thank you Chuck! ;) I was trying to find the event but I didn't know which one was it! :D

I entered and saw that the bigfoot coins are trackable?? I didn't know that!

Can I ask you something my friend? In one of the photos, there is a man with a beard... and it seems he is receiving a medal...

what is that?? what is this medal??? Do you know???

Thank you Chuck! ;) I was trying to find the event but I didn't know which one was it! :D

I entered and saw that the bigfoot coins are trackable?? I didn't know that!

Can I ask you something my friend? In one of the photos, there is a man with a beard... and it seems he is receiving a medal...

That is TeamSnook who have found 31418 caches

SNIP..... In one of the photos, there is a man with a beard... and it seems he is receiving a medal...

That is Andy and Ellie of TeamSnook, currently ranked number 2 in the world in logged finds. They where presented the medal for reaching 25,000 finds at the time last year when this photo was taken( I think they have 31,000+ now)

...as far as what it is or says? I have no idea.

Cacheapalooza is an awesome event! It's very well organized by a great group of cachers! I'd encourage anyone that can attend to do so. I'm looking forward to three-peating this event and hunting down Capt' Hook and his booty! I'm bringing rum and pirate wenches for bargaining power! ;)

Wow, I knew I was out of the loop, but to come back and find there is a new mystery coin? My curiosity has been peaked. (Peter Pan was always my favorite movie as a child.) Can't wait to see what comes of this new coin.

Guess I'll have to pop back in here more often. :blink:

Favourite movie Drie? Pah! It was my favourite book, but then with my name being Wendy, it would be wouldn't it?!

We saw a fabulous production of Peter Pan, in the round in Hyde Park last year, so it's really fresh in my mind.

Looking forward to seeing both sides of the coin when someone gets a picture.

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

In my mailbox today I found a bubble mailer and I was a little confused as I am not expecting any geocoins. Looking closer I noticed that the envelope was addressed from me to me. With great excitement I opened the envelope and out came a Bell Witch Geocoin and a Captain Hook Geocoin!!! Thank you mystery givers for sending me your beautiful geocoins, your thoughtfulness made my day :D :D

OOH MY I Wish I Knew Who To THANK. My Guess would have to be Bell Witch and Captain Hook. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I was blessed with not only one Mystery Geocoin but two today:) One from each Mystery Person. I first cried with such happy tears because so many things been going on here recently in my life. First of all my mom is been sick and has Cancer and with lots of prayers from so many Friend. I can't thank Each one of you for all the positive comments and helping me stay strong. It is not been easy. I also Have been working on getting my mobility back and been going to physical Therapy and with hard work and effort they are telling me I am doing very well. I am not about to give up. I am able to walk to the end of my drive way which is .10 Mile one way. This year I hope to accomplish many goals this year. I hope the remaining year with my mom and her health after her surgery on the 9th she will be on a road to good health again. They will not know how far her cancer is along until the surgery on the 9th. Please keep me and my mom and your thoughts and prayers and I am glad to have a nice family of geocaching friend. Thank You Again Bell Witch and Captain Hook for the beautiful Mystery Coins. They will be in my honor of doing my best in the years ahead.

OOH MY I Wish I Knew Who To THANK. My Guess would have to be Bell Witch and Captain Hook. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I was blessed with not only one Mystery Geocoin but two today:) One from each Mystery Person. I first cried with such happy tears because so many things been going on here recently in my life. First of all my mom is been sick and has Cancer and with lots of prayers from so many Friend. I can't thank Each one of you for all the positive comments and helping me stay strong. It is not been easy. I also Have been working on getting my mobility back and been going to physical Therapy and with hard work and effort they are telling me I am doing very well. I am not about to give up. I am able to walk to the end of my drive way which is .10 Mile one way. This year I hope to accomplish many goals this year. I hope the remaining year with my mom and her health after her surgery on the 9th she will be on a road to good health again. They will not know how far her cancer is along until the surgery on the 9th. Please keep me and my mom and your thoughts and prayers and I am glad to have a nice family of geocaching friend. Thank You Again Bell Witch and Captain Hook for the beautiful Mystery Coins. They will be in my honor of doing my best in the years ahead.

We will send lots of prayers for you and your family. I have been down this road with my Mom, and there's not much worse. Hold your head up, and hold her hand every chance you get. And keep working hard for yourself!!!