Who's coming with ?

JustinDett

Seeing that summer is around the corner, I thought I would open a topic where geocachers can share upcoming planned caching outings. I, for one, am particularly interested in joining groups of cachers that will be doing hikes in the Western Cape area.

If you feel like doing a few caches and would like some company, feel free to post it here and make it a group effort.

Happy caching ..........

Justin

Seeing that summer is around the corner, I thought I would open a topic where geocachers can share upcoming planned caching outings. I, for one, am particularly interested in joining groups of cachers that will be doing hikes in the Western Cape area.

If you feel like doing a few caches and would like some company, feel free to post it here and make it a group effort.

Happy caching ..........

Justin

The Fynbos Finders topic is already well established for this as well as general chit chat, requests for help etc etc.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=208305

Sorry, didnt see that topic, seems like a better place to post these kind of things ....

Nothing to be sorry about!

I took this in the more general terms. i.e. If someone wanted to organise a hike in the Magalliesberg then this would be the place to solicit company.

Contrary to the perception that some people may hold, there is life beyond the Hex River.