LNIB GPSr Deals!

Excellent GPSr's available For Sale only with LNIB (Like New In Box) condition; includes Zagg screen protectors, original box and packaging material (owner's manual, etc.).

Paypal offers only considered. Please include Price plus paypal 4% fees; shipping fees included in quoted prices.

1.) Garmin Oregon 200 w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $180

2.) Garmin 76CSx w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $150 *** Sold Pending Funds ***

3.) Delorme PN-40 w/ Regional Maps and Topo USA 8.0 (unopened) - $180

Photo's available upon request.

Please contact via PM with any questions you may have.

N

Edited by Native20559

Excellent GPSr's available For Sale only with LNIB (Like New In Box) condition; includes Zagg screen protectors, original box and packaging material (owner's manual, etc.). These are little or no use GPSr's with no cosmetic scuffing. Better than off the rack (updated mfg. software).

Paypal offers only considered. Please include Price plus paypal 4% fees now included; shipping fees included in quoted prices.

1.) Garmin Oregon 200 w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $180 reduced to $170

3.) Delorme PN-40 w/ Regional Maps and Topo USA 8.0 (unopened) - $180 reduced to $170

N

Excellent GPSr's available For Sale only with LNIB (Like New In Box) condition; includes Zagg screen protectors, original box and packaging material (owner's manual, etc.). These are little or no use GPSr's with no cosmetic scuffing. Better than off the rack (updated mfg. software).

Paypal offers only considered. Please include Price plus paypal 4% fees now included; shipping fees included in quoted prices.

2.) Garmin 76CSx w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $150 *** Sold ***

3.) Delorme PN-40 w/ Regional Maps and Topo USA 8.0 (unopened) - $180 reduced to $170

N

N

If anybody is considering any of these units, please be assured that Tim is a legitimate seller. I just received the 76csx in the mail today! The item is as described and the communication with Tim during the process has been excellent. Thanks!!

I'm interested in the garmin oregon 200, but need to check with wifey. I'm guessing you still have it? Is trip and waypoint manager a standard option or is that an add on?

Yes it is still available. Trip and Waypoint Manager is a standard "new" option. I provided that information because it is what comes in a completely new package and rarely accompanies a used sale GPS.

N

N

Talk to me folks!

Let me know what we need to do to put one of these in your hands please! LOL

All reasonable offers considered.

Shoot, I'll even toss in an additional Garmin Topo US 100K Mountain West-South (Feb2009) for the Oregon 200 for an additional $10 if your interested in the Oregon 200 package!

Does the Delorme come with the in-the-box stuff, i.e. neck lanyard, cables, lithium batteries, owner's manual and $40 certificate for downloads? If so, and if you can do $150 including shipping, I'll PayPal the money to you tomorrow (I'm hittin' the sack right now)!

N

Talk to me folks!

Shoot, I'll even toss in an additional Garmin Topo US 100K Mountain West-South (Feb2009) for the Oregon 200 for an additional $10 if your interested in the Oregon 200 package!

Does the Delorme come with the in-the-box stuff, i.e. neck lanyard, cables, lithium batteries, owner's manual and $40 certificate for downloads? If so, and if you can do $150 including shipping, I'll PayPal the money to you tomorrow (I'm hittin' the sack right now)!

E-Mail Sent

N

Talk to me folks!

1.) Garmin Oregon 200 w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $180 reduced to now $160

3.) Delorme PN-40 w/ Regional Maps and Topo USA 8.0 (unopened) - $180 reduced to $170 *** Sold ***

N

1.) Garmin Oregon 200 w/ Trip and Waypoint Manager - $180 offer withdrawn

3.) Delorme PN-40 w/ Regional Maps and Topo USA 8.0 (unopened) - $180 reduced to $170 *** Sold ***

N