hi from a noob

prot1

sorryif this in the wrong place

:):)

Hi im new to caching i only discovered it 2 months ago so dont have many finds 13 so far but i am hooked

i am from Telford in shropshire so as i have found out i have a lot of caches near to me i am still learning and have had a few dnf's still trying to figure out what i am looking for most of the time but am not giving up i will keep trying.

if there is anyone close to me that would'nt mind giving me some tips it would be apreaceated

thanks all

prot1 :)

Not from your area but I enjoyed caching there and would recommend those in the Granville Country Park. Enjoy a full day and bag about 30.

The joy of geocaching is that hides and containers can be diverse.

Concentrate on those that have been found recently and persevere until you find them. :)

Edited by Malpas Wanderer

Not from your area but I enjoyed caching there and would recommend those in the Granville Country Park. Enjoy a full day and bag about 30.

The joy of geocaching is that hides and containers can be diverse.

Concentrate on those that have been found recently and persevere until you find them. :)

I have only done about a quarter of the Granville Country Park caches and enjoyed my afternoon there in the Summer.

If I remember correctly they were all easy finds?

Which reminds me I must go visit my eldest Son again soon

(he now lives 2 miles away from the Park) :)