Souvenir question

tsnyder88

I have the Delaware also ad thought it was a glitch since I've never been there, but I'm not so sure now. I took a look at my locationless finds and I do have one of those that was based out of Delaware. Could tis explain what any of you are seeing?

If the published coordinates are in Delaware that would make sense. As far as I can tell, the issues related to the inadvertent awarding of Delaware souvenir have been fixed. The Delaware one just happens to be the first state souvenir that is awarded retroactively for a find made in that State. The Baden-Wurttemberg icon that was inadvertently awarded is now gone from my profile but I still have the DE one as I have found a cache there.

I'm still seeing the B-W icon in my iPhone app but I suspect that it's because the app downloads the artwork onto ones phone and GS can't push content (without a app update/sync) into the "saved" section. As I see it, the "saved" section (which also contains downloaded PQs) is my personal customization of data used by the app and even if GS could, they shouldn't remove anything that is saved there. I *would* like to see the ability for an account holder to delete a souvenir from ones souvenir page or the saved section even though the B-W artwork is really nice.

I'm hoping that the fact that the DE souvenir was the first is because it's the first state admitted to the union and since I live in the east most of my out of state finds are from the earliest states to achieve statehood. I'm also hoping that a few country souvenirs will start to get sprinkled in as I've now found caches in 11 different countries.

BTW, I posted three enhancement requests in the feedback site. If you're interested in enhancing souvenirs and agree with my proposals please add your votes.

BTW, I posted three enhancement requests in the feedback site. If you're interested in enhancing souvenirs and agree with my proposals please add your votes.

Actually, issues with souvenirs should really be directed to the Feedback site. Here is the proper forum.

http://feedback.geocaching.com/forums/7586...-geocaching-com

Since the question has been answered I will close this topic. If you see further issues with souvenirs, please post them there. Thanks!