A new low ?

FunnyNose

Some would say that being in an adult store parking lot makes it lame.

I would argue that the type of establishment is irrelevant.

It's in a parking lot, therefor it's lame.

(in accordance with my highly biased caching aesthetic) cool.gif

I don't think there are any gators there, but you might end up nipple deep in something. :mad:

So, if this is a family-only game, what happens to all us kid-free cachers?

Like many things in life, it all comes down to catering to the lowest common denominator. :mad:

Just so I'm clear, would that be families with kids or families without kids. I'd like to know so I can order the T-shirt.

Edited by Castle Mischief

So, if this is a family-only game, what happens to all us kid-free cachers?

Like many things in life, it all comes down to catering to the lowest common denominator. :mad:

Just so I'm clear, would that be families with kids or families without kids. I'd like to know so I can order the T-shirt.

IMHO, neither. It would be people who are easily offended and feel they need to protect the rest of us from what they define as offensive.

Should we maybe consider a new attribute for pocket queries?

It could be a depicted as a XXX, meaning cache is likely to be "exposed" in that naughty kind of way (unless you're in Fort Erie, Canada... then it's "fully exposed, with no pasties").

Actually, there is a kernal of an idea there. Perhaps an attribute that describes a cache as "not child friendly" or "for mature cachers only". Or, perhaps a rating system similar to those used by the movie and video game industries.

We need more regulation! :mad:

Isn't there already a not child friendly attribute? The little line through the kid's face for child's friendly?

Should have checked the selection of attributes first! :angry: However, that attribute doesn't address adults who lack the maturity to be in the vicinity of an "adult establishment" without being offended. :mad:

My theory is that an adult who drove by the location would easily be able to tell what establishment was there. If it made them feel weird they could keep driving. I have passed up on caches that made me feel weird (crime infested parts of parks or homeless encampments for example).

Or if the adult was particularly sensitive they could only look for kid friendly caches.

I see it as an easy smiley and a nice place to pick up some holiday gifts.