GSAK help needed

i have the garmin colorado 400t GPS that has exceeded it's gpx files. I'm not a techy- and am trying to teach myself how to use GSAK. Im not sure how to get the pocket quieries onto my gps. I originally uploaded them one by one.... do i need to delete those and start over? Also my GSAK is showing some caches that i've already found as not found.... not sure how to fix it.

Rather than downloading caches one by one as a premium member you can use Pocket Queries to have files of up to 500 caches each emailed to you or download files of upto 1000 caches from the 'Pocket Queries' webpage. See Creating Your First Pocket Query (link) and Pocket Queries: A Detailed Explanation(link) by Markwell.

For more info about geocaching with your Oregon see http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/Geocaching

I assume it is similar to my 62s:

You can get you "found caches" into GSAK simply by dragging and dropping your geocache_visits.txt file (from the Garmin Directory on your GPSr) into your GSAK program (just dump it in with the rest of your caches on the main screen).

i read that about PQs...that's what i want to do. i've read the intructions & still dont know how to Download the gpx files back onto the gps.

Unless you need to tweak the PQ, you really don't need GSAK. If you're new to PQs, I'd used them as they come from geocaching.com first, to get the hang of it.

If you PQ has 500 or less caches, it will be e-mailed to you. Otherwise, you can download it from your gc.com account.

When you receive the e-mail, it will contain a .zip file attachment. Open the zip file (with Windows Explorer) and you'll see that it contains one or two .gpx files. (If there are waypoints for the PQ, such as parking, trail heads, etc, they will be in the "-wpts.gps" file. If you don't want the waypoints, just the caches, just copy the other file.) Copy the .gpx file(s) to the \Garmin\GPX folder on your GPS.

The easiest way to do this is to first open Windows Explorer, navigate to the \Garmin\GPX folder on your GPS, and drag the window to the lower right corner of the screen. Open the e-mail containing the PQ, open the .zip file attachment and tell Windows to open the .zip file in Windows Explorer. When a second Windows Explorer window opens containing the .gpx file(s), drag the .gpx file(s) from it to the other Windows Explorer window (file pane) you have open in the lower right corner of the screen and that is pointing to the \Garmin\GPX folder on your GPS.