Aaaargh! Why can't people play fair?

We've just had a log on our Natural History Museum (GC1NZWR) cache page that says there are NO treasures in the cache :D We know for a fact that this is the most secure cache possible (as anyone who has done it will confirm!) and when we placed it, we filled it with really nice natural history type swapsies, some of which we bought from the museum. How disappointing it is that people have just helped themselves and not replaced with anything at all :P Grrrrrrr! Not fair!!! Sorry folks, rant over, feel a bit better now :blink:

........ How disappointing it is that people have just helped themselves and not replaced with anything at all :P Grrrrrrr! Not fair!!! Sorry folks, rant over, feel a bit better now :blink:

Welcome to a world of sometime number chasers and cache robbers. :D

I'm still holding out that there more good cachers than bad, but even the good ones still mostly undertrade.

This is why I no longer put out coins (robbed of over 70), or caches, too many raped to mention.

Micro's will overtake the hobby in the end.

Happy to help.

............................I'm still holding out that there more good cachers than bad, but even the good ones still mostly undertrade.

This is why I no longer put out coins (robbed of over 70), or caches, too many raped to mention.

Micro's will overtake the hobby in the end.

Happy to help.

Unfortunately, I fear that you may well be right. Even I, the great micro hater, see why it is going this way, though I'd still encourage everyone to set standard caches so that folk could drop off TBs, or try trading if they want to take the risk. The log can also be a decent size in a standard cache.

Perhaps it's time for a rethink in the UK - I wouldn't presume to know or dictate what happens in other countries. Should we just put just cheap kiddies toys in them and forget other trades. At least that way those who want to keep young kids interested i joining them on missions have something - it works for a certain Ronald chap!

As I put in the "Micro" topic....

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it - I've got an ammo can out there which I've spent at least £40 on so far....

Took the red car and left Ollie the cat geocoin

Ho hum

However, FollowMeChaps: I'm feeling very self-virtuous at the moment - yesterday I replaced 2 nanos and a micro with proper tupperware.

My next move is to replace as many of the micros and nanos in my Woburn animal series with large containers.