Another Travel Bug idea?

Mudfrog

Im relatively new to this but had an idea for a travel bug. This may have been thought of or tried allready, but i was thinking about making a disposable camera travel bug. Would send it on its way to take pictures of interesting people or places like state line signs, scenic views, historical sites, yourselves, etc,,,. I could attach a small logbook for photo descriptions. After the last Cacher takes the last photo, he/she would keep the bug then log their find online. I could then email them for info on sending my address and postage to them so that they could send the camera back to me.

Actually i might not need to make this a travel bug being that it will end up back at my original location.. Any suggestions or criticisms would be welcomed,,, Thanks!

My only comment, and perhaps it is a bit cynical, is that I don't think travel bug owners should realistically ever expect to see their bugs again, regardless of its goal.

But I would very much like to read stories from folk whose bugs did have "roundtrip" goals that were achieved and the bug was recovered.