Surfer Joe

psubrian

Anyone know what happened to Surfer Joe? Don't get me wrong, MN.Fruitcake and Lord Stirling are doing a fine job, I'm just curious.

- PSUBrian

What I heard is that MN.Fruitcake offered him an obscene sum of money to retire so that he could take over.

Surfer Joe! I mean Moe the Sleaze! Whatever you wish to go by ... thank you! You did a wondeful job of reviewing and posting caches. Thank you for all of your time that you put in ... I appreciate it!

Anyone know what happened to Surfer Joe? Don't get me wrong, MN.Fruitcake and Lord Stirling are doing a fine job, I'm just curious.

- PSUBrian

What I heard is that MN.Fruitcake offered him an obscene sum of money to retire so that he could take over.

Surfer Joe! I mean Moe the Sleaze! Whatever you wish to go by ... thank you! You did a wondeful job of reviewing and posting caches. Thank you for all of your time that you put in ... I appreciate it!

I would like to echo psubrian's sentiments. I was always impressed with the amazingly quick reviewing and publishing of caches by SJ, he did an outstanding job for the 5 or so years that he held the position. Many thanks and I hope you enjoy your "retirement". :)