Garmin Colorado 300

kmccanta

Garmin Colorado 300

with belt clip, usb cable

also includes bike mount! Makes geocaching by mountain bike easy and fun!

$200 (buyer pays shipping)

-k

Hi,

still available? Would you send it to Europe? Please respond to adam.step at centrum.cz

thanks Adam

wow, I've been having trouble logging in, sorry for not responding to inquiries.

The unit is still for sale. I am willing to ship wherever, but not sure the shipping costs would be worth it to the buyer. Shipping to Canada via USPS looked to cost around $40.

Here is a photo. I cranked the flash to exaggerate the minor flaws. You can see a small nick near the edge of the screen, and some signs of use.

IMGP2153.jpg

I may be able to respond better to email since I have been having some issue with the Groundspeak forums.

If you are serious about buying, please try k m c c a n t a a t y a h o o d o t c o m

without all the spaces etc...

-k

can't figure out how to contact you privately. Did you get my email indicating my interest?

NYSearchers

I did get a message from you, but it was from geocaching.com, so I couldn't reply. I sent a (longer than I intended) reply through the same "email a member" feature.

please try to email to kmccanta at yahoo dot com

(remove the spaces, and change the "at" and "dot" to the symbols. This is to keep automated bots from scraping my email address off the forum)

-k