Need help in Ohio with a cache here in Texas

Casting Crowns

I am trying to tackle a unique cache here in Texas that involves finding multiple stages across the country...the next stage is in Ohio, then in Maryland, then in Florida and the final is in Texas. You can read all about it at GCV8A2. Each person that helps find these stages will get credit for the final that I would have to find. Any interest in helping me? Shoot me an email. There is another person here in Texas that would like to find this cache also so another interested person would be OK too. The second stage is hidden between the towns of Shiloh, Vandalia, Northridge and Huber Heights. If you live close enough to this area and could help me, I'd be very thankful!

Casting Crowns

I am trying to tackle a unique cache here in Texas that involves finding multiple stages across the country...the next stage is in Ohio, then in Maryland, then in Florida and the final is in Texas. You can read all about it at GCV8A2. Each person that helps find these stages will get credit for the final that I would have to find. Any interest in helping me? Shoot me an email. There is another person here in Texas that would like to find this cache also so another interested person would be OK too. The second stage is hidden between the towns of Shiloh, Vandalia, Northridge and Huber Heights. If you live close enough to this area and could help me, I'd be very thankful!

Casting Crowns

Hello again Casting Crowns!

I just finished a cache similar to what it sounds like you're trying to do. What I did was enter the coordinates for the next stage (in your case, it'd be the OH stage) as a search. That brought up the closest caches to those posted coordinates. Then, I sent messages to about 5 owners of those caches closest to the coordinates. I figured that if someone owned a cache near there, they might live reasonably close to it. Out of the 5 emails I sent, two of them responded and one was able to help me out.

Also, you can try emailing the owner of the cache. He/she might have people who are wanting to do the cache but need help too.

Good luck!!

Casting Crowns

I just finished a cache similar to what it sounds like you're trying to do. What I did was enter the coordinates for the next stage (in your case, it'd be the OH stage) as a search. That brought up the closest caches to those posted coordinates. Then, I sent messages to about 5 owners of those caches closest to the coordinates. I figured that if someone owned a cache near there, they might live reasonably close to it. Out of the 5 emails I sent, two of them responded and one was able to help me out.

Also, you can try emailing the owner of the cache. He/she might have people who are wanting to do the cache but need help too.

Good luck!!

Hey....that's a GREAT idea! I didn't think about that! Lemme give this other person a try and see if they can help me. I had actually forgotten about this cache challenge for a while...:huh:

Casting Crowns

Good luck!!

Hey....that's a GREAT idea! I didn't think about that! Lemme give this other person a try and see if they can help me. I had actually forgotten about this cache challenge for a while...:huh:

Just so others know, I went and took care of leg 2 today. I'm waiting to hear back from Casting Crowns.