Anyone know of a TB in Yorkshire, UK wanting to travel to Spain?!?!

Rockratgirl

Sudden thought! We'll be travelling to Spain on Sunday and if there was a travel bug in the Yorkshire (preferably South Yorkshire or Leicestershire) areas of England right which would like to travel to Spain with us then I'd love to take them along!

Is there anyone who knows of such a TB or is there a way in which I can locate somehow on the site?

I'd start my own TB but I doubt theres time to get hold of a TB here in UK?

TIA

Rockratgirl

Nope, dont know of any going to spain from anywhere.

No, theres not a way to seek for TBs with a specific goal.

If you cant get a tag from whoever it is in the UK (sorry i dont know offhand), then maybe you can find a local cachers near you who has one they could sell you. icon_biggrin.gif

waypoint_link.gif22008_1700.gif37_gp_logo88x31.jpg

OK, I've emailed the person in question and hopefully can retrieve this bug for you!

I noticed that this bug is also registered at Bookcrossing icon_smile.gif I *love* bookcrossing - its how I found my way here! If you fancy trading here's my bookshelf - Rockratgirl bookshelf!

I've also ordered a Travel Bug from a UK source so I'm hoping to have one registered before we leave! Who knows, he might have a trip around Europe!

RRG

I'll keep my fingers crossed. They last visited the site a few days ago, so at least I know they are alive ... and just don't reply to their email. icon_smile.gif

Your bookshelf is slightly larger than mine - but I'm working on it!! I just need to get in the habit of bringing spare books with me. I should put a box in my trunk. I also like to setup a table at our New York events where people are free to come and take or trade them freely.

Thanks for your efforts!

- Dekaner of Team KKF2A

I saw that too and I'm hoping that is the case, they've passed it on without logging. I've had that happen before, but what is really interesting is that it will continue to move unlogged for months.

Kind of frustrating if you ask me. I go through extra steps with the bugs to add laminated instruction cards, complete with my email address if there are any questions.

Oh well, I appreciate you trying!!

- Dekaner of Team KKF2A

Hello, I have been looking at the profile of the person who has Team KKF2A's TB,

He has recently set up a cache on his own property. Why dont you post a note on his cache page asking the next person who visits this cache to call and remind him of your bug.

Worth a try, Cache and Waypoint is :-Froggies Pondside Hideout" by Tim & Adeline (GCA3C6)

Hope you are lucky

Mike

I've emailed the guy who had Earth Music. I've asked if he wants me to place her in another cache. Unfortunately its too late for her to travel to Spain with me - I leave in 36 hours!

I've been lucky enough to receive the Groundspeak TB tags today so I've created Cache Me Rat who will either be left in a cache in the UK tomorrow (I need to see if I can understand my new Magellan 315 before I try to geocache in Spain!) or perhaps in Spain if he fancies the trip! icon_cool.gif