Kudos to the BFL Gang

Tequila

For the 5th straight year The Keepers of the Order of the BFL outdid themselves last night creating an awesome event followed by a series of the most interesting night-only caches ever.

Every year I say it can't get any better and the BFL Gang proves me wrong. We are far beyond simply following a series of fire tacks to a cache. Knowledge of hexadecimal, cave exploration, UV technology etc. all came in handy.

The pub was overflowing and yet you were still able to move about and meet tons of old friends and new cachers.

The CHIRP was an interesting addition at the Command Post.

Keep up the good work guys. Looking forward to next year.

Thanks Everyone!

We had a lot of fun setting up this year's event (as we do every year). Everyone who came out was wearing a smile when I saw them at the pub, the command centre and on the trails. It looks like we had a pretty good turnout this year.

I really want to thank the organizers who spent countless hours getting everything setup, from the caches to the shelter that emzernask provided the group. I practically lived in those woods during the month of October, as did many of you.

The event would be impossible without all the volunteers who put in all that time, energy and other resources. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

The most fun moment during setup had to be when some of us met Nozzletime, Buttons and Beaux in the BFL setup area chasing a FTF (or two) .... at 10:00pm ... in the pouring rain.

We're already talking about BFL Boot Camp VI. :antenna:

Here here...I have to agree... we are hooked...

Great caches, great friends and staying up till 06:30 caching... does it get any better....

Team DyverDown

Let me second that. It was my first time attending the BFL Boot Camp. What a great time!

The organizing crew obviously put in a lot of time and effort to pull it all off. Well done!! Awesome job!

Here here...I have to agree... we are hooked...

Great caches, great friends and staying up till 06:30 caching... does it get any better....

Team DyverDown

Let me second that. It was my first time attending the BFL Boot Camp. What a great time!

The organizing crew obviously put in a lot of time and effort to pull it all off. Well done!! Awesome job!

Having cached with both of you, as well as my friend RCA777 before, I would have to say that this was the best cache outing I've had with you guys! I would gladly cache with any of you three again.

Being only the second BFL BC that I've been to, the other being the very first, I gotta say that everything was excellent and fun. Sure there was a few stressful moments and one moment where I lacked decorum (I've apologized), but wow were these creative and fun.

Sure it took us till 6am to get to the final... but why rush? Savour it!

:santa: BQ

Thanks Everyone!

We had a lot of fun setting up this year's event (as we do every year). Everyone who came out was wearing a smile when I saw them at the pub, the command centre and on the trails. It looks like we had a pretty good turnout this year.

I really want to thank the organizers who spent countless hours getting everything setup, from the caches to the shelter that emzernask provided the group. I practically lived in those woods during the month of October, as did many of you.

The event would be impossible without all the volunteers who put in all that time, energy and other resources. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

The most fun moment during setup had to be when some of us met Nozzletime, Buttons and Beaux in the BFL setup area chasing a FTF (or two) .... at 10:00pm ... in the pouring rain.

We're already talking about BFL Boot Camp VI. :santa:

NP... I think that I can speak for all of the BFL Crew in saying THANK YOU to you too. Without your imagination, organizing skills and commitment to making this a top notch event, it would not be the same.

As a newbie to the BFL event organizing, I enjoyed it very much and loved the time that Andrew and I spent with the Crew that night! I am looking forward to helping out even more next year!

Thanks again NP! :santa: