Key Chain Geocoins

Team kizb

What types have there been in the past?

I've had a Travel Bug attached to my GeoTruck key ring for awhile now and have now attached one of my personal Geocoin samples to it as well.

Have others done this as well, or has a Geocoin ever been designed for this purpose?

This One has been out since early this year.

What types have there been in the past?

I've had a Travel Bug attached to my GeoTruck key ring for awhile now and have now attached one of my personal Geocoin samples to it as well.

Have others done this as well, or has a Geocoin ever been designed for this purpose?

This One has been out since early this year.

Pretty nice looking, wonder whats on the back?

Hmm, some neat ones. Got an idea for a new project.

What do you think about a low cost Aluminum tag (or Geocoin) that you could customize one side of?

It would be about the size of a dog tag (2" x 1.5") and have a min requirement of 10 pieces.

Trackable on gc.com, 3 or 4 colors to pick out and of course your Geonick.

Standard side would have a Geocaching theme.

Edited by Team kizb

What do you think about a low cost Aluminum tag (or Geocoin) that you could customize one side of?

It would be about the size of a dog tag (2" x 1.5") and have a min requirement of 10 pieces.

geocoin.net makes these already. i am not sure how successful they are.

I can't seem to find them on geocoin.net? All I see is a Geocoin Tracking Site.

I can't seem to find them on geocoin.net? All I see is a Geocoin Tracking Site.

sorry, i forgot the "s." their site is closed for a vacation but if you look down the right hand side you can see a dark aluminum coin. it has a custom side and a standard side. they are trackable. very lightweight. makes a good sig item i think.

http://store.geocoins.net/index.php?main_p...pemcapmnv79t0n5

WriteShopRobert has his coins which come in a variety of flavors and have a chain for attaching to keychain or whatever. very pretty coins with utah on the back with a jewel. i keep one on my keychain.

5129959043_c7fcd7b312_z.jpg

This is what immediately came to my mind as well. They also come with a little chain thingy which you can attach to anything (specifically intended for a laminated tag that says: DO NOT KEEP!) :antenna:

I'm fairly new to geocaching and very new to the forums. I have only been reading and learning but wanted to let anyone interested know, especially Tennessee Jed, that Shop Groundspeak has the ROT13 Geocoin key chain. I just got mine on Oct 23 and LOVE it! My "secret decoder" is now always with me in case I need it. I also like Crowesfeat30's added "insurance" idea of keys being attached to a trackable. :antenna: