Exclude found by "__user_"

kwcahart

I would like to do searches and build pocket queries that I can "exclude caches found by "_username__". The reason is that I cache with a friend a lot and I don't want us to go looking for caches he has already found. I could then do a PQ around where he lives and exclude caches found by him, and we could look for caches not found by either of us, and when he visits me we could do the same thing here. I put this on the feedback forum, but what do you all think of it??

If you added in all the features requested just in the last year the server would grind to a halt. One guy even requested the ability to run SQL queries against the database.

The froggie's approach seems to be to give you all the info on each cache and leave it to after market programs to manipulate and it is a good strategy since the requests for "gee I wish the PQ's would do this" are unending.

The GSAK support community is pretty amazing and when people make those esoteric requests (that nobody but them will probably ever use) someone jumps in and does it.

Ditto the response from Walts Hunting...GSAK is your solution.

GSAK is not, in this case, a solution. I have some non-tech-savvy caching friends who I like to take with me on cache runs. I don't need to filter out their finds, I need them to filter out mine. They often have trouble even getting the correct similar pocket query run and into their pda and gps units. Then they want to stop at every cache they haven't found in an area where I've cached more often. And, no, the solution is not new friends. The solution is the other-cachers filter in the pocket query. I'd have the greatest chance of success getting them to do that.