Updated coordinates

4-hands

I had to update the coordinates of a cache we placed. It had to be moved from a preserve area and was moved about 1/4 mile onto a boy scout camp (with permission.) My question is : I updated the coordinates as instructed using a log entry. The main coordinates are still showing the original location as well as the map. Unless someone looks at the log entry, it will not be right. The parking area and everything else is the same, so I did not see the need to create a new listing. Is there a way to get the original coordinates changed?

Thanks

I had to update the coordinates of a cache we placed. It had to be moved from a preserve area and was moved about 1/4 mile onto a boy scout camp (with permission.) My question is : I updated the coordinates as instructed using a log entry. The main coordinates are still showing the original location as well as the map. Unless someone looks at the log entry, it will not be right. The parking area and everything else is the same, so I did not see the need to create a new listing. Is there a way to get the original coordinates changed?

Thanks

You can't use the coordinate change log type to move a cache that far. You will have to contact your reviewer to get it changed.