What iPAQ geocaching app to use?

I have just impulse bought an HP RZ1710 PDA and wondered if anyone could recommend a suitable application to run on it which would give me cache information when I'm out and about with my GPS60CSx.

I already have an old monochrome Palm which uses Cachemate, but it is a bit tedious to use and I am wondering if there is something better I can use on the new one?

I have just impulse bought an HP RZ1710 PDA and wondered if anyone could recommend a suitable application to run on it which would give me cache information when I'm out and about with my GPS60CSx.

I already have an old monochrome Palm which uses Cachemate, but it is a bit tedious to use and I am wondering if there is something better I can use on the new one?

GCzII is the best of breed when it comes to Windows Mobile geocaching apps. You can use it in offline mode with Pocket Queries, or there's another way it operates.

Groundspeak has not developed an official geocaching app for the Windows Mobile 6.5 and earlier platform, and likely never will.