How to keep found caches from showing in POI

kh54s10

I have created pocket queries and checked the box for "that/and" __ I haven't found. When I look in the preview the caches that I have already found do not show. I then use GSAK to create a Garmin custom POI and load it into my Garmin Nuvi 750, Now all the caches in range show including the ones that I have already found. I have gotten to 193 finds on the Nuvi and plan to upgrade when I can but it is getting difficult to remember if the cache showing on the GPSr screen, or in the custom POI list, is one that I have found already. Am I missing something or will ALL the caches always show?

add: I have tried deleting the poi file from the Nuvi and reloading the querie that did not show my found caches but they still show???

Edited by kh54s10

I have created pocket queries and checked the box for "that/and" __ I haven't found. When I look in the preview the caches that I have already found do not show. I then use GSAK to create a Garmin custom POI and load it into my Garmin Nuvi 750, Now all the caches in range show including the ones that I have already found. I have gotten to 193 finds on the Nuvi and plan to upgrade when I can but it is getting difficult to remember if the cache showing on the GPSr screen, or in the custom POI list, is one that I have found already. Am I missing something or will ALL the caches always show?

add: I have tried deleting the poi file from the Nuvi and reloading the querie that did not show my found caches but they still show???

Before you load the file from GSAK run a filter and have it show only caches that you haven't found. Then load that into your Nuvi

Are you using the built in GSAK Garmin POI loader?

If so, try the Garmin POI macro instead. (GarminCsvPoiExport-v2.gsk)

It gives you the option just before it runs, to select which type of caches to load (found, unfound, disabled etc).

You can also choose which types of caches to load, so if you want to exclude event caches for example, that's easy too.

Edited by Lovejoy and Tinker