Longest UK series

Al 7365

There is one series that will eventually be a million caches!

HRS attacks!!!!

How many have i got left to do Deci? :D

At last count Nine Hundred and Ninety-nine Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty-Eight Drive Bys to go before North Wales sinks B) And yes that is a accurate count down :D

Deci

that's 999,988 in numbers :unsure: reducing by a shed load soon :laughing:

How about detailing the longest series of well stocked and maintained caches in interesting locations, each providing an enjoyable and memorable caching experience?

Why exactly do you bother doing this hobby?

You don't log finds, you don't place caches and you are critical of those who do

How about detailing the longest series of well stocked and maintained caches in interesting locations, each providing an enjoyable and memorable caching experience?

You don't log finds, you don't place caches and you are critical of those who do

A don't see any criticism in what they've written?

Well thank you for your friendly reply. If you take the trouble to read my earlier postings you will find I play the game differently to you.

No I don't log online but I DO write in physical log books.

No I haven't placed any caches but given the proliferation all over the country I don't see this as a major problem.

I may be critical of things I don't like, such as ill thought out cache placements but I thought my comment quoted was a positive idea. Sorry if you disagree but then again that's your problem not mine.

You carry on "doing this hobby" your way and I'll do it mine and nobody else will be affected by either of us.

Well thank you for your friendly reply. If you take the trouble to read my earlier postings you will find I play the game differently to you.

No I don't log online but I DO write in physical log books.

No I haven't placed any caches but given the proliferation all over the country I don't see this as a major problem.

I may be critical of things I don't like, such as ill thought out cache placements but I thought my comment quoted was a positive idea. Sorry if you disagree but then again that's your problem not mine.

You carry on "doing this hobby" your way and I'll do it mine and nobody else will be affected by either of us.

At first I thought it kind of strange that someone would go out caching but not log on-line, but I think that's because i fully admit to being a 'numbers' person. (something a lot of cachers would NEVER admit) :unsure:

But as you say: you are playing this game the way 'YOU' want to play it.

That doesn't mean you are not entitled to an opinion on this game.

Good on you is what I say! ;)