Greasemonkey Scripts

I have had a problem for a couple of days (possibly since I did a firefox update to 3.6.11) .... but mine are slightly different. (I don't use the scripts you mentioned)

1) I can't decrypt the hint .... just jumps to the top of the page.

2) The small Google map at the bottom of the cache page is blank .... until I click on it to view nearby caches. It then opens up a new window.

3) Can't expand the GC number box to view http://coord.info/xxxxxx link

4) Can't select an attribute when creating a PQ

I have disabled Greasemonkey, but it doesn't make any difference. (The cache page is ok with Safari, so I assume a firefox issue)

But as I can't go out caching for a while .... I wasn't too worried about it.

Edited by Maple Leaf

Everytime i enable Greasemonkey scripts in firefox (since my last firefox update) the whole pc go's into super slow mode and my hard drive ends up really fragmented !!

I've malware / virus checked and all is OK , disable greasemonkey in firefox and defrag all returns to normal , re enable greasemonkey , pc runs slow again and within a couple of hours file fragmentation is back.....

Puzzled i am :unsure: greasemonkey scripts now disabled and again all is well

........But as I can't go out caching for a while .... I wasn't too worried about it.

Huh, given you've got 206 bones in your body you can only have less than 1% out of action. Call that an excuse?!!!! :laughing::D:D

PS: Get well soon.

But it is 25% of my useful caching bones :unsure:

Think I need to look at your 'Accessible' bookmark list B)

........But as I can't go out caching for a while .... I wasn't too worried about it.

Huh, given you've got 206 bones in your body you can only have less than 1% out of action. Call that an excuse?!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

PS: Get well soon.

But it is 25% of my useful caching bones :unsure:

Think I need to look at your 'Accessible' bookmark list :D

Ouch you have my full sympathy , just done a 13 week stint myself after doing ankle , fibia and tibula , 2 plates and 13 pins for my troubles :laughing: , now managing 1.5 mile fairly flat walks instead of my 20+ fell treks B) Best of luck with your recovery Ian :D