Delorme PN-40 (never used) - $190

I bought a Delorme PN-40 in July because I was starting to get really interested in geocaching. Unfortunately, my work schedule got busier, and bills began to take over. Student loan payments are kicking my butt, so this is just the first of many things I have to sell. So there's nothing wrong with it...I opened it and added some local maps and caches to it, but it never left my desk after that, and I never even got around to taking the plastic cover off the screen. The poor thing has never even tasted fresh air. I know there are people out there who deserve it and will give it tons more use than I can right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into it in the not-so-distant future.

Amazon has them going for around $230 most of the time, so I thought 40 bucks off at $190 seemed pretty fair since mine has never been used. I also have 4 unused rechargeable energizer batteries and a charger that I bought with it (total cost was ~$30), and I'll throw them in (along with the original included regular Energizers that came with it) for $205.

Nothing is missing from the box. I can leave the stored downloaded maps (Bloomington, IN) for you or completely reset to factory settings if you prefer (If I can figure out how...like I said, I never got to use it).

P.S. If you're within an hour drive of Bloomington, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere rather than ship it.

Love to buy it if it's still available.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/style_ima...ages/italic.gif

\

I bought a Delorme PN-40 in July because I was starting to get really interested in geocaching. Unfortunately, my work schedule got busier, and bills began to take over. Student loan payments are kicking my butt, so this is just the first of many things I have to sell. So there's nothing wrong with it...I opened it and added some local maps and caches to it, but it never left my desk after that, and I never even got around to taking the plastic cover off the screen. The poor thing has never even tasted fresh air. I know there are people out there who deserve it and will give it tons more use than I can right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into it in the not-so-distant future.

Amazon has them going for around $230 most of the time, so I thought 40 bucks off at $190 seemed pretty fair since mine has never been used. I also have 4 unused rechargeable energizer batteries and a charger that I bought with it (total cost was ~$30), and I'll throw them in (along with the original included regular Energizers that came with it) for $205.

Nothing is missing from the box. I can leave the stored downloaded maps (Bloomington, IN) for you or completely reset to factory settings if you prefer (If I can figure out how...like I said, I never got to use it).

P.S. If you're within an hour drive of Bloomington, I'd be happy to meet you somewhere rather than ship it.