Any geocoing contests where we can get free coins?

gui look

hey every one.

i am collecting non activated geocoins that i will activate on the 31/12/2010 or 1/1/2011 and i cant spend any more money i already have 10 geocoins and now i wanted to see if i could get a last one for free by wining a contest.

i want 11 because of 2011! :(

does any one know of any active geocoin contest ending soon that i can still get in? :sad:

thanks!

gui look

Hey! Me too! I don't have any coins, and since January starts 2011, I'd like 2011 of them.

And to think I was going to do it the hard way and buy them!

i did that and a frind gave me 2 TB but now i need one more!...

help guys!

ps: im not asking for a geocoin, (ok rifleman81, calm down) i just want to know if there are any contests going on.

Edited by gui look

Just reading over some of your previous posts. Just about every single one of your posts is asking for something. Free geocoins, free premium memberships to GC, free itunes apps for your itouch. You even ask that someone from the forums buy you a caching app from itunes and give it to you for Christmas. You'll probably be better off getting a job and paying for it. Or you could ask your mom and dad for those things for birthday/holiday gifts. I usually wouldn't comment on a post like this, but I just wanted to give others a head's up as to what your track record seems to be.

"a friend of mine has just started geocaching and he is using an i phone, he does Not want to pay for the geocaching aplication (although its cheap) from i tunes there for he asked me what apps are there that are similar to the geocaching app. i answerd i did'nt know. but i was curius to give him some more info there for i disided to post this question: what is the best geocaching app for i phone which is not the oficial geocaching one?"

"hey every one laughing.gif

i also have a touch and its a very handy tool but im new to geocaching and i dont realy want a realy realy good app for my ipod and i found that there is a light/free version of the gc.com app but it only works on an iphone.

i want to know what is the best app to go out geocaching witch is FREE, i migjht get the gc.com app if i cant find any free ones but fro my first year i whould like to have a free version.

does anyone know what the best itouch free app, for geocaching is?

thanks biggrin.gif"

"yes it does

when you use an app it drains the batery but it still works for geocaching, if you have the right app

i still need to know what the best app is witch i free! ph34r.gif"

"surprise.gif sory itouch owners but i have tryed and i even contacted the itunes store and it is realy just for iphone

so my question is still o be answerd. what is the best free app for geocaching (without being the gc.com ones)? blink.gif

ps: if anyone wants to offer gc.com one to me as a christmas present i whould be delighted to acept that gift, my itunes acount is gui_194@hotmail.com (that is my e-mail to)

mary x-mas and thankyou"

ok thaks everyone but the local reviwer is not one of the best so i guess il stick as a normal geocacher.

thx

gui look :):lol:

he's ok but the problem is he almost twists the rules and so sometimes he is too rigurus.

i have talked with other geocachers personaly and they agree with me. im not shure there is a nother reviewer in portugal. i think ground speak should give everyone a small formation. only a vide on youtube is egnulf.

thanks averyone!

i have had a premium member but now its over and for varius reasons i dont want to get a new one just from my pocket, but on the other hand i have a problem. i have 2 premium member geocaches working just fine. but since im not a premium member any more, it doesnt alow me to see the cordinates nor to log my visit. so i cant say if the geocache is there or not if it ever disaperes.

:( what should i do? or can anyone offer me premium membership? so i can make the geocaches not premium or somthing like that.

Thanks. B)

Gui look

I have done so but no one aswered back yet. but iven if they do so they are going to say i dint read the guidelines...

realy can anyone give me a membership? even if its just 3 months...

I know but usualy when i send them an e-mail they respond faster...

shure no one wants to give me a PM?

:lol: hey every one, i was wonedring if anyone knew of any free geocoing chalenges where i or anyone else could win a free geocoin. are there any chalenges working at the momenyt or is it stupid and no one does it anymore?

thanks every one! :sad:

Just reading over some of your previous posts. Just about every single one of your posts is asking for something. Free geocoins, free premium memberships to GC, free itunes apps for your itouch. You even ask that someone from the forums buy you a caching app from itunes and give it to you for Christmas. You'll probably be better off getting a job and paying for it. Or you could ask your mom and dad for those things for birthday/holiday gifts. I usually wouldn't comment on a post like this, but I just wanted to give others a head's up as to what your track record seems to be.

"a friend of mine has just started geocaching and he is using an i phone, he does Not want to pay for the geocaching aplication (although its cheap) from i tunes there for he asked me what apps are there that are similar to the geocaching app. i answerd i did'nt know. but i was curius to give him some more info there for i disided to post this question: what is the best geocaching app for i phone which is not the oficial geocaching one?"

"hey every one laughing.gif

i also have a touch and its a very handy tool but im new to geocaching and i dont realy want a realy realy good app for my ipod and i found that there is a light/free version of the gc.com app but it only works on an iphone.

i want to know what is the best app to go out geocaching witch is FREE, i migjht get the gc.com app if i cant find any free ones but fro my first year i whould like to have a free version.

does anyone know what the best itouch free app, for geocaching is?

thanks biggrin.gif"

"yes it does

when you use an app it drains the batery but it still works for geocaching, if you have the right app

i still need to know what the best app is witch i free! ph34r.gif"

"surprise.gif sory itouch owners but i have tryed and i even contacted the itunes store and it is realy just for iphone

so my question is still o be answerd. what is the best free app for geocaching (without being the gc.com ones)? blink.gif

ps: if anyone wants to offer gc.com one to me as a christmas present i whould be delighted to acept that gift, my itunes acount is gui_194@hotmail.com (that is my e-mail to)

mary x-mas and thankyou"

ok thaks everyone but the local reviwer is not one of the best so i guess il stick as a normal geocacher.

thx

gui look :):lol:

he's ok but the problem is he almost twists the rules and so sometimes he is too rigurus.

i have talked with other geocachers personaly and they agree with me. im not shure there is a nother reviewer in portugal. i think ground speak should give everyone a small formation. only a vide on youtube is egnulf.

thanks averyone!

i have had a premium member but now its over and for varius reasons i dont want to get a new one just from my pocket, but on the other hand i have a problem. i have 2 premium member geocaches working just fine. but since im not a premium member any more, it doesnt alow me to see the cordinates nor to log my visit. so i cant say if the geocache is there or not if it ever disaperes.

:( what should i do? or can anyone offer me premium membership? so i can make the geocaches not premium or somthing like that.

Thanks. B)

Gui look

I have done so but no one aswered back yet. but iven if they do so they are going to say i dint read the guidelines...

realy can anyone give me a membership? even if its just 3 months...

I know but usualy when i send them an e-mail they respond faster...

shure no one wants to give me a PM?

:lol: hey every one, i was wonedring if anyone knew of any free geocoing chalenges where i or anyone else could win a free geocoin. are there any chalenges working at the momenyt or is it stupid and no one does it anymore?

thanks every one! :sad:

hey you know what i think you are not being too nice.

just so everyone knows i have paid for a geocaching app for my friend, i have paid for 8 TB's, i have had problems with Premium membership and just o you know, i know my local reviewer and i think i at least i was honest about him. he is a nice guy but he does twist the rules!

now if you guys want to continue with this crap and saying all that stuff about what i do; go for it but if i wanted to ask a simple question like "anyone knows of any contests about free coins?" i think its not a problem. in fact the geocaching blog has one and i have nothing against it all i wanted to know was if there was anything similar to the one on geocaching blog. its a simple yes or no answer. if you want to answer just do! You don't have to start with little stories of things you have miss understood. i'm not rude but you wouldn't like it if i came saying you have been inventing stuff about other cahers... would you?

so if you want to answer you do; if not just don't!

no need for this fuss. i'm not doing anything illegal i'm just seeing if there is any way i can get more involved with geocaching!

that is all i have to say you want to add anything go for it but i have never lied on these forums and i'm honest about everything. i bet i get more money than you do and it doesn't make a difference! i have one opinion you have another so don't contribute to a forum the way you are doing so now!

thank you

my question remains!

gui look