Joyeux Noël Mission

Laval K-9

CCWashburn's "special delivery" from Germany!! Thank you Yanagi, I love it! The ornament already has a place on my Christmas tree! The Geowoodstock coin will fit into my collection very well and the Cachekin will eventually get sent out attached to something.[/font][/size]

I'm sorry that the package did not make it to your birthday (though I really kept my fingers crossed!). So even 2 days later: HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

But it is really great to hear that you liked the content. :(

Mine has not arrived yet but the last packages from overseas took really long too so I don't worry.

Email Sent: November 5th

Name Received: November 22st

Card Sent: 11-29-2010

Card Received:12-16-2010

Yesterday I got a very nice Christmas card wit a "Santa Dog"

Oepss what a lot of coins :)

Thank you Suzyfishn for the great Power Ten geocoin with glitter and three of your personals.

4e4d84c8-f758-440f-8a2d-8586a8d19801.jpg

:( Claire, Thanks for this great mission! :blink:

All of our missions are sent, received and delivered!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!

Thought I would show an update to Laval K-9 to show that I haven't been neglecting in posting any updates.....

ESeurat

Email Sent: October 25

Name Received: November 2

Card Sent: November 24 and has safely arrived in Susiemerlin1 hands:)

Card Received: November 30 from Riotgirl

:blink::anibad::blink::o:D

ESeurat for Riley-Finn(Geo-dog)

Email Sent: October 29

Card Sent: November 26 and has safely arrived in Ashallond hands:)

Card Received: Still waiting....I hope it didn't get lost in the mail. :)

Thought I would show an update to Laval K-9 to show that I haven't been neglecting in posting any updates.....

:anibad::blink::o:D:D

Card Sent: November 26 and has safely arrived in Ashallond hands:)[/color]

Card Received: Still waiting....I hope it didn't get lost in the mail. :blink:

It has a big ocean to cross. Just let us know when you'll receive this one ;) I hope Riley-Finn is still playing with his bone meanwhile :)

:anibad::blink::o:D:D

Card Sent: November 26 and has safely arrived in Ashallond hands:)[/color]

Card Received: Still waiting....I hope it didn't get lost in the mail. :blink:

It has a big ocean to cross. Just let us know when you'll receive this one ;) I hope Riley-Finn is still playing with his bone meanwhile :)

I thought I should give an update since I was on the list-thanks for the update:)

Riley-Finn is loving his bone....it's his favorite toy. When he comes in the house the first thing he does is retrieve his new bone from his 'secret' hiding spot. He loved the treats that Wyatt sent him, he just finished them off a few nights ago :)

I thought I should give an update since I was on the list-thanks for the update:)

Riley-Finn is loving his bone....it's his favorite toy. When he comes in the house the first thing he does is retrieve his new bone from his 'secret' hiding spot. He loved the treats that Wyatt sent him, he just finished them off a few nights ago :anibad:

Glad to see that the toy is still in one piece. Some dogs destroy those in a few minutes :blink: Wyatt is quite good with his squeaky toys, he usually chew them gently and they last a long time :)

hollora

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card sent- 12/2 (hubby Made It!)

card received- 12/20

I couldn't be happier and thank you Tethys-C for the beautiful card, awesome coin and pathtag too! It arrived today - perfect timing! I have always admired your coins and this will be a special one in my collection!

Merry Christmas all and wishes for a Healthy and Happy New Year. For those of you whose holidays may be over I hope they were Happy ones for you too!

60b42741-2847-47f5-b04b-1c8d0149f643.jpg

Here are the ones that didn't receive their mission yet or haven't posted they did so.

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

pingos (not the one from Iowa)

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

fairyhoney (not the one from Wisconsin)

theped

Only 3 days left :blink:

Here are the ones that didn't receive their mission yet or haven't posted they did so.

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Maine Family Ralph hasn't received his yet. Didn't receive it today (12/22) either.

Edited by Maine Family

Sorry for the delay! I had a fantastic mission last week and thought I had updated...must have confused this mission with my Advent pics. Boo on me.

Email Sent: Yes, 28 October 2010

Name Received: Yes, 7 November 2010

Mission Sent: Yes, 15 November 2010

Mission Received: Yes, and it was lovely!

One can never have too many geocoins that feature fossils, and now I have TWO of these: one to keep and one to send out!

5283724070_f66225d4f7.jpg

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Email Sent: Yes

Name Received: 11-7-2010

Card Received: Yep 12-04-2010

I received a very nice card from the fam. Washburn with...WOW!!...some great coins.

I am a happy girl

The name of the coins: Medicine Wheel - a trackable squirrel (eekhoorn) and a pathtag

e32c6229-3953-49f8-9a94-518cb3189088.jpg

Email Sent: November 5th

Name Received: November 22st

Card Received:12-16-2010

I got a very nice Christmas card wit a "Santa Dog"

Oepss what a lot of coins

Thank you Suzyfishn for the great Power Ten geocoin with glitter and three of your personals.

4e4d84c8-f758-440f-8a2d-8586a8d19801.jpg

Edited by pingos

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Only 10 names left and 1 day left before Christmas :santa:

Edited by Laval K-9

C-side Girl and I received our missions yesterday - same day from different places!!

I will post a pic as soon as I can get my camera going again - may just use the old iPhone.

Thanks very much for the Ontario coin and the :Dfamily cacher coin

C-side Girl loves the candycane coin and the little magnet Joy button.

Merry Christmas all. :D

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Only 10 names left and 1 day left before Christmas :santa:

Maine Family Ralph received his today from Lorca. Thank you for the fantastic mission. Merry Christmas.

67e51e5f-6236-48f1-a4d9-43f35a156c91.jpg

Edited by Maine Family

Only the following didn't receive their mission yet unless they didn't post that they did. Some are away from the computer during this festive season so, let's not worry for the moment :anibad:

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

ftomar

Millieballon

fairyhoney (the one from over the ocean)

theped

I know that all missions were sent though :grin:

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas :santa:

Only the following didn't receive their mission yet unless they didn't post that they did. Some are away from the computer during this festive season so, let's not worry for the moment :anibad:

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Kaleb has yet to receive his .... no panic yet mail has been slow around here.

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Riley is still waiting for his card, but I'm sure that the mail is still trying to catch-up from the holidays. I will promptly post when it arrives :)

Bringing back this topic to see if anyone of the following received their mission finally :unsure:

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Only 7 people left :huh:

Happy New Year! :D

Edited by Laval K-9

ESeurat

Card Sent: November 24

Card Sent: November 26

Card Received: January 3 from Grodan Karin :D

:santa:MISSION COMPLETE ON BOTH ENDS!!! :santa:

Just as I was about to think that Riley's mission got lost in the mail it arrived! Unfortunately, it was mangled pretty bad by the post office and the only thing I could tell was that it came from Sweden, from what remained of the envelope. I verified with Claire and Wyatt that it was indeed sent by Grodan Karin!!! Sadly, the postcard didn't survive the journey, along with the chocolate Santa:( but, thankfully, you did a wonderful job wrapping and securing the coin and trackable heart necklace to the postcard that they were not harmed:) Riley helped me unwrap the packages that evening with great excitement and a few woofs. Thank you so much Karin for the cool GeoJelly personal coin (now we have two in our collection) and the pretty trackable heart necklace-I've never seen one of these before. Riley and I hope your holidays have been bright and cheerful...thanks again! :lol:

ESeurat

Card Sent: November 24

Card Sent: November 26

Card Received: January 3 from Grodan Karin :D

:santa:MISSION COMPLETE ON BOTH ENDS!!! :santa:

Just as I was about to think that Riley's mission got lost in the mail it arrived! Unfortunately, it was mangled pretty bad by the post office and the only thing I could tell was that it came from Sweden, from what remained of the envelope. I verified with Claire and Wyatt that it was indeed sent by Grodan Karin!!! Sadly, the postcard didn't survive the journey, along with the chocolate Santa:( but, thankfully, you did a wonderful job wrapping and securing the coin and trackable heart necklace to the postcard that they were not harmed:) Riley helped me unwrap the packages that evening with great excitement and a few woofs. Thank you so much Karin for the cool GeoJelly personal coin (now we have two in our collection) and the pretty trackable heart necklace-I've never seen one of these before. Riley and I hope your holidays have been bright and cheerful...thanks again! :lol:

Wow, am I glad to read this. I have a trade going with Claire and was going to tell her today that I would send out another coin to you but... email was going slow on my computer so I thought I do it tomorrow...and now I don´t have to send another. So glad you liked them. The heart necklace is my AE for designing that coin for Oakcoins/geoswag, they sold 3 other versions at geoswag last february. Only 15 made.

Our holiday was nice and now I feel good about you getting the mission from us.

All the best.

grodan Karin

Wow, am I glad to read this. I have a trade going with Claire and was going to tell her today that I would send out another coin to you but... email was going slow on my computer so I thought I do it tomorrow...and now I don´t have to send another. So glad you liked them. The heart necklace is my AE for designing that coin for Oakcoins/geoswag, they sold 3 other versions at geoswag last february. Only 15 made.

Our holiday was nice and now I feel good about you getting the mission from us.

All the best.

grodan Karin

Wow...it came here just in time! I'm still surprised that it took that long to get here....it must've seen quite a bit on its journey. That's interesting about the heart necklace...Riley and I feel very lucky to have received one:) Thanks again!

:D:santa::D:santa::D:santa:

Riley and I would like to thank Claire and Wyatt for hosting this mission. This was the first mission we signed-up for and it was a great one. You two did a wonderful job of keeping track and following up on delayed missions. We hope you had a wonderful holiday and a great New Year!!!

Hugs to you and Wyatt,

Erin and Riley

:D:santa::D:santa::D:santa:

Thanks Erin for the nice words. We enjoyed hosting this mission, everyone did a good job.

Still have a few people we didn't heard about, Wyatt keeps an eye on them until everyone has received their mission :anibad:

It was fun to organize and I intend to do it again :smile:

Hugs to you and Riley,

Claire and Wyatt Earp

:anicute:

Unfortunateley no mission here. My mission person told when she has send it and tried to stay in touch.

That is what counts for me.

Dutch post has made several mistakes end of november beginning of december.

Four pathtag trades and 1 mission to me got missing. On my sending side to the USA all my 80 exchanges cards got missing. They were send in 3 parcels without tags to be mailed individual in the USA. Also a Sinterklaas gift to an American boy did not arrive. <_<

Edited by millieballon

Unfortunateley no mission here. My mission person told when she has send it and tried to stay in touch.

Four pathtag trades and 1 mission to me got missing. On my sending side to the USA all my 80 exchanges cards got missing. They were send in 3 parcels without tags to be mailed individual in the USA. Also a Sinterklaas gift to an American boy did not arrive. <_<

oh my god, sooo many packages got lost?!?!?! What a pity :o :o :o

I also would like to thank Claire and Wyatt for this mission. It was my first one and definitely not the last one (actually I am joining another one right now). It was really fun to find and to get the right coins for the mission and then it was somehow like getting a child again that can't wait for the big surprise :lol:. I hope you can't get as addicted to missions as I got addicted to geocoins but I am not really sure about that :lol::lol: . So thank you again, you did a great job! I will allways remember my first mission!

Missions addiction and coins addictions probably go hand in hand :anibad:

Thanks yanagi! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your first mission and joined in an other one :D

I'll wait a few days to see if those who didn't receive their mission will hopefully get them. If not, a generous soul offered me its help :rolleyes:

Edited by Laval K-9

I am so sorry that your mission didn't get there :( , Anthony will be so disappointed. He loved your pic of the balloon critter and spent about 10 min sorting through our small (but growing) coin collection to find "just the right one". I do hope that it might eventually show up, please send me an email if it does.

Missions addiction and coins addictions probably go hand in hand :anibad:

Thanks yanagi! I'm glad to see you enjoyed your first mission and joined in an other one :D

I'll wait a few days to see if those who didn't receive their mission will hopefully get them. If not, a generous soul offered me its help :rolleyes:

Ready to assist!

I put the Oy in boy!

This in an update for the missing missions <_<

The following participants will receive a replacement mission:

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

MillieBallon

Fairyhoney

Thanks to grodan&fiabus, Hanukah Harry, TonyaLynnm and kini_ont for their generous help :anicute:

Still haven't heard from ftomar so, I prefer to wait before making a decision.

Hopefully the second missions will find their way to their recipients. Please keep us posted :)

Being the sender of TreasureKid's - Kaleb mission I can assure you that it was

A: Sent

B: The time frame for mail from me to the US and back the other way can exceed 30+ days so it is just border line for the maximum time now considering when I posted it (it can take as little as 12 days)

C: The cacher has not logged in since the 4th of Jan, so they maybe on Holidays or just busy and the mission has arrived but not been posted.

D: If the mission has failed to arrive after time period I'm more than willing to resend after all it is my responsibility when signing up.

E: I just realised this looks like a whine, it is not :lol:

So thanking others for stepping upto my mission but I'm confident it is nothing more than a Mail delay followed by life getting in the way, hence no log in since the 4th.. Once confirmed status I'll sort it out.

Cheers

This in an update for the missing missions <_<

The following participants will receive a replacement mission:

drneal

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

MillieBallon

Fairyhoney

Thanks to grodan&fiabus, Hanukah Harry, TonyaLynnm and kini_ont for their generous help :anicute:

Still haven't heard from ftomar so, I prefer to wait before making a decision.

Hopefully the second missions will find their way to their recipients. Please keep us posted :)

Being the sender of TreasureKid's - Kaleb mission I can assure you that it was

A: Sent

B: The time frame for mail from me to the US and back the other way can exceed 30+ days so it is just border line for the maximum time now considering when I posted it (it can take as little as 12 days)

C: The cacher has not logged in since the 4th of Jan, so they maybe on Holidays or just busy and the mission has arrived but not been posted.

D: If the mission has failed to arrive after time period I'm more than willing to resend after all it is my responsibility when signing up.

E: I just realised this looks like a whine, it is not :lol:

So thanking others for stepping upto my mission but I'm confident it is nothing more than a Mail delay followed by life getting in the way, hence no log in since the 4th.. Once confirmed status I'll sort it out.

Cheers

I never doubt that all the missions were sent the first time :)

I could have waited a big longer but after receiving a few e-mails of people which were ready to send a replacement mission, I decided to go ahead. If someone ends up receiving both missions, it will be up to them to decide if they want to thank the second sender in any kind of way which by the way is not necessary at all ;)

By the way, AlliedOz, I know it's really not a whine. Being the owner of Wyatt Earp, a German Shepherd I can tell when it's a whine or not :laughing:

Sorry all I have been viewing the forum but I don't post a lot, so until trying to post this I didn't realize I was even logged out. Now on to question at hand: No Kaleb has not received his card yet but as was already posted mail is not always the fastest. Also we are in an area where snow has caused a bunch of mess so I am also up for waiting a while longer to see if it shows up. Between the holidays, normal mail timing and the weather it is passable it is just delayed.

Yep once the post office caught up with the holidays and the weather we GOT it. Thank you allied OZ I will let him open it up when he gets home from school. Mom

I had a feeling it may happened :huh: Just let us know when you'll also receive the replacement mission :rolleyes:

Not sure if a replacement was sent out for this one as I had stated to give it a few more day. If one was I will keep an eye out, other wise I think all is good. Thank you again

Not sure if a replacement was sent out for this one as I had stated to give it a few more day. If one was I will keep an eye out, other wise I think all is good. Thank you again

My helpers were very efficient ;) Yes, a replacement has been sent to you on January 12th. Just let us know when you'll receive it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt............

DRNEAL did`t get his ????

I'm not concerned about not receiving the mission...I enjoy participating, and thank Laval for setting it up!

ILYK

You have no control over this one drneal, you'll receive a mission anyway :P

Thanks and take care! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt............

DRNEAL did`t get his ????

I'm not concerned about not receiving the mission...I enjoy participating, and thank Laval for setting it up!

ILYK

You have no control over this one drneal, you'll receive a mission anyway :P

Thanks and take care! :D

In today's mail, my Joyeux Noel Mission from Lorca!

SANY0215-1.jpg

I did manage to save the ribbon!

IMG_NEW-1-8.jpg

thank you for putting so much care and time into the card itself.

SANY0218-1.jpg

A pawprint keychain, dalmation dog bone, and dog bone cachekinz!

IMG_NEW_0001-2.jpg

I also got hit with my very first snowball, and received a Breath of Life, Fighting Cystic Fibrosis Geocoin.

many thanks to "the girls" for a perfect mission!

ILYK