Joyeux Noël Mission

Laval K-9

Again sorry for no pictures if we ever get our camera back from the repair place I will get some, maybe soon as they told us we would have it for Christmas. Really not holding my breath as it has been over a month already but fingers crossed.

Kaleb (8 years)

Email Sent: yes

Name Received: Nov. 2nd

Card Sent: Nov. 25th

Card Received:

Conor (2 years)

Card Received: Nov. 25th

We let the little mad open on this one alone. After finally getting into it he hollered "Mommy the caching loves me". He got a very nice sparkle heart that reads "Love you Cache", he also got a PTC tag in the package which happened to be one we were missing. The card will be added to our card wall, Thank you!

Taya (mom)

Card Received: Dec. 7th

A very nice handmade card with a gorgeous jeweled Celtic looking coin. Perfect coin for mom as she loves anything with stones/jewels, now lets see if she ever lets it out of her hands. The card will be added to our card wall, Thank you!

Rafal (dad)

Name Received: Nov.2nd

Card Received: Nov. 25th

Dad opened this one and thought it was great. First all there was a chocolate his favorite, then he found 2 coins. The first was a silver sparkle HunnyBunny, very cute and the second was a geo-jellies that goes great with moms others. The card will be added to our card wall, Thank you!

email sent: Oct 25/10

Name received: Nov 2/10

Card sent: Yes Nov 10/10

Card received: Yes Dec 7/10

Well it has been snowing since Sunday, some area's hit harder than us. We've only got 12 in. but about 45 mins from here they've gotten 4 ft. I think winter is here to stay, on the good note skiing starts tomorrow night.

Received my mission today from Foxtrout, a wonderful card and stickers and a Nebraskache 2009. Thank you very much what you are not aware is I had tried unsuccessfully I will add, to trade for this coin over a year ago. It will now find a place in my collection, again thanks :mad: .

003-9.jpg

I know my card has been received just not posted yet :anibad:

Wanted to add a big thank you to Laval K-9 for starting this mission

Edited by kini_ont

Email Sent: 10-27-2010

Name Received:

Card Sent to Canada: November 24 (receipt posted December 8, 2010)

Card Received:

Email Sent: 10-31-2010

Name Received:

Card Sent to Switzerland: November 24

Card Received from Sweden: December 4

Name Received:

Card Sent to New Zealand: November 24

Card Received from New Zealand: November 23

times 3

(me sending out three, me getting one and two geo military kids each get one)

LadyCache

Email Sent: October 31

Name Received: Nov 3

Card Sent: Nov 24 - they have posted received

Card Received: Dec 8, 2010

Went to the post office during lunch today to pick up my card. My first Christmas card of the season! I couldn't wait to get back to work to open it up.

The card is cute and made us laugh. the front says "Up on the rooftop, click, click, click"

and the picture depicts the inside with the coin. It is the Christmas Compass Rose, a very beautiful coin! Its so cheerful - thanks so much, needed some cheer! Also included was the personal geocoin burgessfour. I have often thought about doing a coin. Maybe this will get me going in that direction.

Thank you so much, both coin have touched me.

have taken picture but haven't figured put how to include the photo, ah, me and the computer...we have our moments!

Riotgirl

Card Sent: Nov 24 they have posted received

Card Received: RECEIVED - I got a short email from her and she will be sending pic soon. She was really excited! Thanks for adding joy to her day

foxtrout

Card Sent: Nov 24 - they have posted received

Card Received:

Well, hubby is holding his own and we have had some encouraging words.......and he feels good!

Happy to say, we have completed sending out my mission and the one for my Granddaughter and one has arrived - here is the update:

hollora

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card sent- 12/2 (hubby Made It!)

card received-

Ms Amara - (hollora's granddaughter)

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card sent- 12/2 (Grampy Made It!

card received- 12/8 (either from Zwack or Irish_Eyes I believe) - waiting to get this to Ms Amara to open - thank you! I know she will be excited and will try to get her Mom to do a picture so I can post it! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Everything is going very well, it's nice to see the cards and coins people are receiving. Here is an update of those who didn't write about their mission status recently. If you wrote ¨I will send it in a few days¨, please specify if it has been done. For the moment, I will only take care of the ¨SENT CARD¨ line. Later on, I'll be checking the ones whose missions were not received yet.

So, in no particular order...

AlliedOz

Ashallond

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay) I hope you are all feeling better now :ph34r:

DJ.J. ROCK (Zariah)

Shadow's Friend

This list is getting shorter and shorter. Good job everyone :D

Thanks for your help! :P

Edited by Laval K-9

Well, hubby is holding his own and we have had some encouraging words.......and he feels good!

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card received- 12/8 (either from Zwack or Irish_Eyes I believe) - waiting to get this to Ms Amara to open - thank you! I know she will be excited and will try to get her Mom to do a picture so I can post it! Thank you very much and Merry Christmas!

Glad that it arrived and that you're doing good. Actually it's from both of us... We share an account and did this mission together. We hope that she likes the coin... We tried to find one that would appeal to her. My wife liked it so much that we then ordered another one for her. :P

Z.

We would like to play!

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2....I hope this person remembered they have joined this mission, they haven't even posted their interest in the thread..... :huh:

card received-12/7

A very nice card arrived for me from hollera today. A bison tube geocoin that I have wanted and an earth turtle pin....I love pins! I put them on my caching bag to decorate it up a bit, perfect!

8d5b08ae-110e-4976-a975-24b687ad665d.jpg

the other yooper

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2

card received- 12/9

The other yooper received a card from the Pingos today with a very nice Damselfly coin inside....Thanks!!

59794065-a387-4f29-9147-95f38fbd94ca.jpg

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

Glad that it arrived and that you're doing good. Actually it's from both of us... We share an account and did this mission together. We hope that she likes the coin... We tried to find one that would appeal to her. My wife liked it so much that we then ordered another one for her. :huh:

Z.

We went to their house for family dinner tonight before Ralph and I leave for 10 days in FL. The vacation we planned before he had some medical issues.

I took up the card and helped Amara open it. It was fun watching her. First she was thrilled to have her own mail. Then when we got it opened there was a pathtag (yes, she knows what a pathtag is) and the little package inside. "Oh a present" she said. Amara wasn't going to open it but I assured her it was ok. And then more packing - and we explained it was ok to rip things off.

She was very excited and knew exactly what the coin was - she said, "Oh look, a beautiful butterfly! Someone sent me a pathtag and a beautiful butterfly!" I explained about the card and coin swap and told her I had put in her name. "Oh thank you Nannay! I love my things.", came out next.

Thank you for including the pathtag, very nice and her Mom has quite the collection (which, of course, will be hers some day). This was perfect and Thanks to both of you again. Hard to get a 3 1/2 year old to hold still for a photo but here are a couple..............

100_4193.jpg Look a Geocoin and a Pathtag!

100_4194.jpg Thank you for my gifts -- Merry Christmas! Ms Amara <_<

Email Sent: Yes (October 25)

Name Received: Yes

Card Sent: Yes (November 15th)

Card Received: Yes, yesterday! (December 9th) - thank you to Asholland for the lovely card and for the Canada coin. This was the very first coin I ever owned...my husband didn't know anything about geocoins and must have thought there weren't too many designs out there so I got a bunch of these for Christmas. I didn't know much about coins either and I activated them all and sent them travelling (save one cause I couldn't think of another mission). I think they are all missing now...:huh: so I am happy to have an unactivated one in my collection. Thank you again!

Friday morning update <_<

Those who didn't write if they sent their card:

AlliedOz

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay)

Shadow's Friend

The list is getting very short, I'm glad to see that. I was going to write the names of the ones who didn't receive their mission but the list is still long, I'll wait a little bit longer for that one.

Thanks for your help! :huh:

Edited by Laval K-9

A pretty looking card with a crow arrived in our mailbox, along with a beautiful Celtic Spirit in antique copper version.

Thanks a lot, Gregson, that was very sweet of you!

2222587120028999818S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm glad you like it. I thought it was a good Christmas coin since it is so shiny as well as being red and green.

Crows might not have the pretty plumage of other birds, but they more than make up for it in their intelligence and personalities. Plus, you have to love a bird with a well developed sense of esthetics and who isn't afraid to express joy in all things shiny.

I'm In !!!

Email Sent: OCT. 28

Name Received: NOV. 7

Card Sent: NOV 24

Card Received: DEC. 10!

A hand-decorated card from Zariah- makes me miss the days when I had toddlers running 'round the house instead of teens running from it!

and a 'Team Rod & Tod' don't drive distracted and a Future of Caching Geo Portal!

Thank You Zariah! (& DJJ) :D;);)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Edited by rickctroop13

Email Sent: October 30th :D

Name Received: November 21st ;)

Card Sent: November 22nd ;)

Card Received: December 10 :mad:

A really beautiful Walk for the Cure coin and pin set that I had never seen before. A Fallen Heroes coin TB3WJKH that I hope to get into a cache soon and a fun geocaching pin.

Thank you so much for this thought filled and meaningful mission!!

d6e11985-f017-4589-8c4e-d8ac66e679a0.jpg

Edited by Toojin

Laval K-9 (Claire)

Email Sent: OCT. 25

Name Received: NOV. 21

Card Sent: NOV. 27

Card Received: NOV. 30 ;)

Laval K-9 (Wyatt Earp geo-dog)

Email Sent: OCT. 25

Name Received: NOV. 21

Card Sent: NOV. 27

Card Received: Dec. 10

Wyatt Earp was spoiled today ;) He was so overwhelmed that he insisted on putting on his Santa hat and had its picture taken :D He received a very nice card, a personal napkin, 3 cute pathtags, a Chincoteague coin and Millieballon's personal coin. That moose is so cute :anicute

On behalf of Wyatt, a big thanks to you Millieballon :mad: Happy Holidays!!!!

wyatt_card.jpg

Friday morning update :rolleyes:

AlliedOz

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay)

Shadow's Friend

The list is getting very short, I'm glad to see that. I was going to write the names of the ones who didn't receive their mission but the list is still long, I'll wait a little bit longer for that one.

Thanks for your help! :)

My card went in the mail yesterday and it doesn't have to far to go.

Email Sent: October 29th

Name Received: YES! November 21st

Card Sent: Yes December 10th

Card Received: Yes!

Thank you Claire!!!!

Saturday night update :rolleyes:

AlliedOz

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay)

Thanks for your help! :)

img8868rh.jpg

img8870ho.jpg

I have now received all three coins and cards that I was expecting.

On Friday, I received all of this great stuff from Cornwall! The geocoin was especially welcome since I had wanted to buy one of these when they were offered, but for various reasons it did not happen. Through a Noel miracle, I now have a St. Piran.

Name Received:

Card Received from Britain: December 10

Name Received:

Card Sent to Switzerland: November 24 (receipt posted December 10, 2010)

Name Received:

Edited by GregsonVaux

Sunday night update :blink:

AlliedOz

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay)

The list is getting very very very short :) I'm glad to see that. I will write the names of the ones who didn't receive their mission soon but the list is still long.

Tonight, I'm not doing anything, I shoveled 6 inches of wet snow today :rolleyes: And now, it's pouring rain, we're going to loose all the snow we had :rolleyes:

CCWashburn

Email sent: 11/3/10

Name rec'd:11/21/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To the Netherlands

Mission rec'd: :) Not yet

welch

Mission sent:11/29/10 To Arkansas

Mission rec'd:12/06/10

Thank you DragonsWest

Serena (Geodog)

Email sent:11/3/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To California

Mission rec'd: Yes, Dec. 12.

Thank you Sunrayers!!

Serena likes her "puppy" coin! It is a Midwest Geobash '07 coin with Hyde on the front.

12122010137-2.jpg

Email Sent: 27-10-10

Name Received: 03-11-10

Card Sent: 05-12-10

Card Received: 10-12-10 (photos to follow once time permits thanks to my sender :lol: )

Sorry I did not return to update my mission status, I must have glossed over the thread several times without opening it as I have been lurking in the forum :rolleyes:

Glad you like the coin, I fell in love with it when I saw it, luckily the coin designer only live about 15 miles (as the crow flies) from me and he is selling them in his outdoor shop, so we went up to get one (well two as I had to have one for myself of course!) especially for the mission. You must have been sending out vibes!!!

Cannot believe it only took 8 days to get to you.

Merry Christmas to everyone in the mission.

img8868rh.jpg

img8870ho.jpg

I have now received all three coins and cards that I was expecting.

On Friday, I received all of this great stuff from Cornwall! The geocoin was especially welcome since I had wanted to buy one of these when they were offered, but for various reasons it did not happen. Through a Noel miracle, I now have a St. Piran.

Name Received:

Card Received from Britain: December 10

Name Received:

Card Sent to Switzerland: November 24 (receipt posted December 10, 2010)

Name Received:

Hey everyone, this holliday has been crazy buzy for us, non stop, sorry I haven't updated. I'm actually typen this from my phone here before I get started up at work.

All cards were mailed out, and all cards received , our mission is complete. Ill come back when I get a free night and post again. Merry christmas everyone!! Jay

You'll probably think I enjoy making lists well, as a matter of fact, I do :P

Here are the ones that didn't receive their mission yet or haven't posted they did so.

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

pingos (not the one from Iowa)

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

hollora

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

ccwashburn

fairyhoney (not the one from Wisconsin)

theped

Some of us are probably busy during this Holiday period and aren't coming on the forum as often as usual. Just let us know when you'll receive your mission, it will be greatly appreciated :angry:

Only 9 days left <_<

Edited by Laval K-9

You'll probably think I enjoy making lists well, as a matter of fact, I do :P

Here are the ones that didn't receive their mission yet or haven't posted they did so.

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

susiemarlin1

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

Suzyfishn

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

hollora

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

ccwashburn

theped

Some of us are probably busy during this Holiday period and aren't coming on the forum as often as usual. Just let us know when you'll receive your mission, it will be greatly appreciated :angry:

Only 9 days left <_<

I posted on 07/12/10 post no 245 to say mine has arrived! :P

Well, I thought I had posted that my card arrived! Whoops....maybe i put it in what was in your mailbox thread.... I have Christmas brain at the moment.

But YES, I did receive my surprise from The Other Yoopers - a pretty pop out card that turns into a snowflake as well as a glittery green christmas light bulb coin and a hand-made fridge magnet. Thank you so much! I did take a picture and will post it as soon as I get it out of my camera!

And my card was sent ... posted it earlier somewhere in this thread, but haven't seen it posted as received yet. It was going overseas, so must be by slow boat :(

Well, I thought I had posted that my card arrived! Whoops....maybe i put it in what was in your mailbox thread.... I have Christmas brain at the moment.

But YES, I did receive my surprise from The Other Yoopers - a pretty pop out card that turns into a snowflake as well as a glittery green christmas light bulb coin and a hand-made fridge magnet. Thank you so much! I did take a picture and will post it as soon as I get it out of my camera!

And my card was sent ... posted it earlier somewhere in this thread, but haven't seen it posted as received yet. It was going overseas, so must be by slow boat :)

Thanks! Previous list updated. See post # 291 :blink:

Only 16 left, hope everyone will have received their mission by Christmas, it would be great :(

CCWashburn

Mission sent:11/29/10 To the Netherlands

Mission rec'd: 12/16/10

Thank you Yanagi!!

welch

Mission sent:11/29/10 To Arkansas

Mission rec'd:12/06/10

Thank you DragonsWest!!

Serena (Geodog)

Email sent:11/3/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To California

Mission rec'd: 12/12/10.

Thank you Sunrayers!!

CCWashburn's "special delivery" from Germany!! Thank you Yanagi, I love it! The ornament already has a place on my Christmas tree! The Geowoodstock coin will fit into my collection very well and the Cachekin will eventually get sent out attached to something.

12162010141-1.jpg

Edited for photo.

Edited by CCWashburn

Claire, Thank you for taking this on this mission. Thank you to everyone who followed through and completed their missions!

All of our missions are sent, received and delivered!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

May you all have a safe and happy new year!

Edited by CCWashburn

You'll probably think I enjoy making lists well, as a matter of fact, I do :(

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

hollora

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Some of us are probably busy during this Holiday period and aren't coming on the forum as often as usual. Just let us know when you'll receive your mission, it will be greatly appreciated :)

Only 8 days left :blink:

You'll probably think I enjoy making lists well, as a matter of fact, I do :(

ESeurat - Geodog Riley

drneal

MaineFamily - Ralph

TreasureKid's - Kaleb

foxtrout

TethysC

C-side Girl

Penny and Kona

hollora

yanagi

ftomar

Millieballon

theped

Some of us are probably busy during this Holiday period and aren't coming on the forum as often as usual. Just let us know when you'll receive your mission, it will be greatly appreciated :)

Only 8 days left :blink:

Santa has a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG way to USA............

i`m sorry i see two namezzzzzzzzzzzz but SANTA don`t take so long to cross big ocean does hè???