Joyeux Noël Mission

Laval K-9

hollora

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card sent- 12/1 (should be on it's way tomorrow if hubby makes the mail - bless him - he Made It!)

card received-

Ms Amara - (hollora's granddaughter)

email sent - 11/1

name received - 11/7

card sent- 12/1 (should be on it's way tomorrow if hubby makes the mail - bless him - he Made It!

card received-

Happy Holidays everyone! Ours won't be the merriest with hubby's health issues but we will make the most of it.

Edited by hollora

We would like to play!

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2....I hope this person remembered they have joined this mission, they haven't even posted their interest in the thread..... :D

card received-

the other yooper

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2

card received-

TonyaLynnm

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

card received-Yes, Today! Very nice dream catcher coin I have admired as well as a pathtag and squirrel geocoin. Also a very beautiful card with a picture of the holy family. Thanks

Indiana Anthony

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

card received-

Hope to mail them out this weekend, esp as Anthony's has to go to the Netherlands!

TonyaLynnm

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

card received-Yes, Today! Very nice dream catcher coin I have admired as well as a pathtag and squirrel geocoin. Also a very beautiful card with a picture of the holy family. Thanks

Indiana Anthony

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

card received-

Hope to mail them out this weekend, esp as Anthony's has to go to the Netherlands!

TonyaLynnm, if you go to activate your coin, the coin is a Medicine Wheel not a dream catcher. The Dream catcher is a web, the Medicine Wheel is the 4 directions or winds. If you have any problems with the activation code let me know and I will email it to you. The Squirrel token came with the activation code.

grodan Karin

Email Sent: yes

Name Received: yes

Card Sent: yes, nov 17

Card Received:

fiabus Björn

Card Received:

HunnyBunny (Johanna, turning 8)

Card Sent: yes, nov 17, has arrived

Card Received: yes, thank you very much. I think she liked the wooden sigitems the best ;) and you found a coin from my seekinglist.

149031_454788333660_791028660_5500033_3345849_n.jpg

SimonLimon (Simon, turning4)

Card Sent: ues, nov 17

Card Received: yes, dec 3. A very nice santacard with a coin I never seen before in its pocket. Thank you very much!

162961_466217038660_791028660_5654903_2641460_n.jpg

MattiFnatti (Matilda, turning 2)

Card Received:

Thank you!

grodan Karin

:anitongue:

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I received a lovely little card from a geodog in Utah this last week with a pair of very nice coins. Thank you so much. I hope you are enjoying the snow...we don't have any of that down here in Arkansas.....yet. :anitongue:

Hopefully, you're referring to a Geo-dog named Riley-Finn in Idaho, if not you shall get one soon from him. ;)

ESeurat

Email Sent: October 25

Name Received: November 2

Card Sent: November 24

Card Received: November 30 from Riotgirl :anitongue:

358e8aab-2c1f-48c9-b7e5-ddd3cbbd3cf7.jpg

Thanks for the cool coin Riotgirl. I love the back of the coin where it shows Carhenge; a cool place that I hope to see someday.

ESeurat for Riley-Finn(Geo-dog)

Email Sent: October 29

Card Sent: November 26

Card Received:

Email Sent: 10-26-10

Name Received: 11-2-10

Card Sent: 12-3-20

Card Received: :D 12-3-10 :ph34r:

I had mailed my mission off and ran a couple of errands after work and what to my wondering eyes should appear (in my mailbox)? Gifts galore from Maine Family so dear! Okay, I'm not much of a poet but I thought I would give it a shot :anitongue:

Wowie; all that chocolate! And look at that sweet card ;)

Awww.jpg

Pathtags!!!!!!!!!!! They came in a beautiful velvet bag.....

Wowlovethosepathtags-1.jpg

I wonder what's in the card?????

PAX.jpg

PAX!!!!!! I don't have one of those and he's even cuter than I imagined-Thank you SO much Maine Family, what a wonderful and thoughtful gift it all is :D

TonyaLynnm

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

Indiana Anthony

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent-

card received-

TonyaLynnm, if you go to activate your coin, the coin is a Medicine Wheel not a dream catcher. The Dream catcher is a web, the Medicine Wheel is the 4 directions or winds. If you have any problems with the activation code let me know and I will email it to you. The Squirrel token came with the activation code.

Duh!! I knew that, I think I just had a brain burp. LOL Thanks so much.

I received a lovely little card from a geodog in Utah this last week with a pair of very nice coins. Thank you so much. I hope you are enjoying the snow...we don't have any of that down here in Arkansas.....yet. ;)

You know we never get snow, just ice :anitongue:

Email Sent: 27th October 2010

Name Received: 7th November 2010

Card Sent: 1st December 2010

Card Received: 3rd December 2010

A really nice card from our "geocaching secret Santa" and a Canadian Geocoin. It's cool... Photos will follow.

Thank you so much Acadian Cache Spies! My wife and I love the coin, and the card was good too. :)

Z.

Edited by Zwack_&_Irish_Eyes

Joan:

E-mail sent - 10-25-2010

Name received -11/02/10

Mission Sent - 11/30/10

Mission Received : Yes on 12/03 from Treasure Kids. I just love the card, the Pug coin is awesome and I got one of their pathtags which is so cute. Thank you very much.

87b54dc5-9414-4bd7-83e9-a05606fe9ddc.jpg

Ralph:

E-mail sent - 10-25-2010

Name received -11/02/10

Mission Sent - 11/30/10

Mission Received -

(I didn't realise these were going to be mailed as early as they were, mine arrived and I checked my email backlog, from when I was on the road over Thanksgiving. Whoa! I couldn't fit card in the mailer I had, so had to get another mailer. All complete!)

DragonsWest

Email Sent: Mais oui!

Name Received: Welch

Card Sent: Dec 3, 6:30 AM!

Card Received: Dec 1 from Serena The GeoDog Thanks!!! :)

Wow, I got home today to find an intriguingly lumpy package in my mailbox. Lumps of coal? I think not -- I must have been on the nice list, not the naughty list :)

Unable to wait, I had to see what wonders awaited me:

22b38304-4d5e-4fc4-b652-33aca5975135.jpg

Mmmm chocolates, and so many goodies ...

I opened the little velvet bag -- and it was stuffed full of pathtags!! I just had my tag made this summer, so exciting to get so many!

ae2aecc7-9a54-46d3-80d7-d4b58cbea1a7.jpg

And finally, I opened the card -- a cute and nice penguin card and WOWWEE - A Sea of Treasures!! I missed these when they came out, and I am so thrilled to have one now!!!

d6bd845f-3bcd-4c1a-b8ee-635a3e082076.jpg

Thanks Maine Family, this was a great one, all so nice! I am also reminded that that last year, I had your name in a Christmas card and coin mission; I like the symmetry.

Zariah- 3yrs

Email Sent: October 30th

Name Received: Nov 7

Card Sent:---very soon

Card Received:

Jay- dad

Email Sent: October 30th

Name Received: Nov 7

Card Sent:---very soon

Card Received: 12-2 pics to come soon

weve been sick this last week so im a lil late posting this and a lil late sending,, sorry!;) were starting to get some energy back. im also 7 days in on being tobacco free :laughing: , and have joined a support group to help get me thru this :) its very tough after 13 yrs of smoking.. but im dooing good and feel free.

The Blorenges sent me a really cool card with a electric penguin personal and their personal geojelly 1 of 20

they also sent a butterfly necklace for zariah. shes very excited as she loves necklaces. thanks lucilla for going over and beyond the call of this mission.

Glad to see that those who received their card are happy about them. For those who got a bonus like chocolate well, enjoy :)

I thaught I would post the names of those who didn't write about their mission status recently. If you wrote ¨I will send it in a few days¨, please specify if it has been done. For the moment, I will only take care of the ¨SENT CARD¨ line. Later on, I'll be checking the ones whose missions were not received yet.

So, in no particular order...

AlliedOz

Ashallond

pingos

pingos

Suzyfishn

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay) I hope you are all feeling better now :laughing:

DJ.J. ROCK (Zariah)

Tank Hounds

Shadow's Friend

shep1369

Fscout

Sunrayers (Don)

Sunrayers (Mary Lou)

fairyhoney

TonyaLynnm

Indiana Anthony

Thanks for your help! ;)

Glad to see that those who received their card are happy about them. For those who got a bonus like chocolate well, enjoy :)

I thaught I would post the names of those who didn't write about their mission status recently. If you wrote ¨I will send it in a few days¨, please specify if it has been done. For the moment, I will only take care of the ¨SENT CARD¨ line. Later on, I'll be checking the ones whose missions were not received yet.

AlliedOz

Ashallond

Suzyfishn

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay) I hope you are all feeling better now :laughing:

DJ.J. ROCK (Zariah)

Tank Hounds

Shadow's Friend

shep1369

Fscout

Sunrayers (Don)

Sunrayers (Mary Lou)

fairyhoney

Thanks for your help! ;)

Updated list :laughing:

Edited by Laval K-9

img87650.jpg

img8766e.jpg

I received this beautiful postcard and two coins from Sweden. One is a geo-jelly and the other is a sun catcher bell.

Email Sent: 10-27-2010

Name Received:

Card Sent to Canada: November 24

Card Received:

Email Sent: 10-31-2010

Name Received:

Card Sent to Switzerland: November 24

Card Received from Sweden: December 4

Email Sent: 10-31-2010

Name Received:

Card Sent to New Zealand: November 24

Card Received from New Zealand: November 23

(I didn't realise these were going to be mailed as early as they were, mine arrived and I checked my email backlog, from when I was on the road over Thanksgiving. Whoa! I couldn't fit card in the mailer I had, so had to get another mailer. All complete!)

DragonsWest

Email Sent: Mais oui!

Name Received: Welch

Card Sent: Dec 3, 6:30 AM!

Card Received: Dec 1 from Serena The GeoDog Thanks!!! :)

Cool, that means it should be here for his birthday!!

Hope you liked the choice my Geo Pup made for you, The Medicine Wheel is an Artist Edition 1 of 25 made.

Email Sent: Yes

Name Received: 11-7-2010

Card Sent: 11-29-2010

Card Received: Yep 12-04-2010

Email Sent: November 5th

Name Received: November 22st

Card Received:

I received yesterday a very nice card from the fam. Washburn with...WOW!!...some great coins.

I am a happy girl :laughing:

The name of the coins: Medicine Wheel - a trackable squirrel (eekhoorn) and a pathtag.

e32c6229-3953-49f8-9a94-518cb3189088.jpg

Edited by pingos

times 3

(me sending out three, me getting one and two geo military kids each get one)

LadyCache

Email Sent: October 31

Name Received: Nov 3

Card Sent: Nov 24 - they have posted received

Card Received:

Riotgirl

Card Sent: Nov 24 they have posted received

Card Received: RECEIVED - I got a short email from her and she will be sending pic soon. She was really excited! Thanks for adding joy to her day

foxtrout

Card Sent: Nov 24

Card Received:

Card Received:

I received yesterday a very nice card from the fam. Washburn with...WOW!!...some great coins.

I am a happy girl :laughing:

The name of the coins: Medicine Wheel - a trackable squirrel (eekhoorn) and a pathtag.

I am happy that you are pleased with your coins. Your Medicine Wheel is an Artist Edition 1 of only 25 made. I hope it finds a special place in your collection.

A little Monday morning update :P

AlliedOz

Ashallond

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay) I hope you are all feeling better now :)

DJ.J. ROCK (Zariah)

Tank Hounds

Shadow's Friend

shep1369

Fscout

Sunrayers (Don)

Sunrayers (Mary Lou)

fairyhoney

Thanks for your help! :santa:

Card Received:

I am a happy girl :)

I am happy that you are pleased with your coins. Your Medicine Wheel is an Artist Edition 1 of only 25 made. I hope it finds a special place in your collection.

Oh Yes, sure this one will find a special place in my collection! It is a great honour for me to receive such a beautiful gift :santa:

CCWashburn

Email sent: 11/3/10

Name rec'd:11/21/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To the Netherlands

Mission rec'd:

welch

Email sent: 11/3/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To Arkansas

Mission rec'd:12/06/10 Will post a pic once I can get Photobucket working correctly.

Thank you DragonsWest

Serena (Geodog)

Email sent:11/3/10

Mission sent:11/29/10 To California

Mission rec'd:

12062010125-2.jpg

The Icache coin almost looks like part of the card! Thank you DragonsWest!!

All of our receivers have reported that they received and are happy with their coins!

Edited to include photo.

Edited by CCWashburn

grodan Karin

Card Received: yes, dec 06. I got a very nice homemade card with 4 small wrapped gifts. A pathtag, a snowball, a Island Punch geojellie4 and a nickel/green Pax. Thank you very much. I like them all alot.

155213_468138568660_791028660_5688420_7188869_n.jpg

fiabus Björn

Card Sent: yes, nov 17 has arrived

Card Received:yes, dec 06 . He got a very nice card with a cute pathtag and a geocoinfest mosaic coin. Thank you very much. Hope to go to a geocoinfest some day.

150860_468138553660_791028660_5688419_1779368_n.jpg

HunnyBunny (Johanna, turning 8)

Card Received: yes, thank you very much. I think she liked the wooden sigitems the best :santa: and you found a coin from my seekinglist.

149031_454788333660_791028660_5500033_3345849_n.jpg

SimonLimon (Simon, turning4)

Card Sent: ues, nov 17

Card Received: yes, dec 3. A very nice santacard with a coin I never seen before in its pocket. Thank you very much!

162961_466217038660_791028660_5654903_2641460_n.jpg

MattiFnatti (Matilda, turning 2)

Card Received:yes, dec 06. She got a cute card with a nice pathtag and a geocacher Evolutin coin. Thank you very much.

154890_468138538660_791028660_5688418_3619588_n.jpg

Thank you!

We have got all our 5 missions. 3 of ours sent has posted received.

grodan Karin

:)

A little 1 foot of snow received Tuesday night update :P

AlliedOz

Ashallond

TethysC

C-side Girl

DJ.J. ROCK (Jay) I hope you are all feeling better now :)

DJ.J. ROCK (Zariah)

Tank Hounds

Shadow's Friend

Fscout

fairyhoney

Thanks for your help! :santa:

Edited by Laval K-9

We would like to play!

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2....I hope this person remembered they have joined this mission, they haven't even posted their interest in the thread..... :anibad:

card received-12/7

A very nice card arrived for me from hollera today. A bison tube geocoin that I have wanted and an earth turtle pin....I love pins! I put them on my caching bag to decorate it up a bit, perfect!

8d5b08ae-110e-4976-a975-24b687ad665d.jpg

the other yooper

email sent- 10/27

name received- 11/7

card sent- In the mail this morning, 12/2

card received-

:anibad: I'm in. Its only 23 days to the big day! :mad:

Email sent: 25/10/10

Name rec'd: 02/11/10

Mission sent: 02/12/10

Mission rec'd: 07/12/10

:D:D:)

Woo Hoo my mission arrived today and I had quite a surprise as my sender had me for TWO missions (this one and lorcal's winter mission (what are the odds on that!!!!)).

So I have a rather large box.

For this mission I had a card and a bigfoot coin, it is oh so sweet and I love it.

I'll tell you what else I got in the other forum.

Photos on the way asap.

Thankyou so much to ESeurat

:mad::):mad:

ESeurat

Email Sent: October 25

Card Sent: November 24 and has safely arrived in Susiemerlin1 hands:)

Card Received: November 30 from Riotgirl

:anibad::mad::D

ESeurat for Riley-Finn(Geo-dog)

Email Sent: October 29

Card Sent: November 26 and has safely arrived in Ashallond hands:)

Card Received:

:D:D:)

Woo Hoo my mission arrived today and I had quite a surprise as my sender had me for TWO missions (this one and lorcal's winter mission (what are the odds on that!!!!)).

So I have a rather large box.

For this mission I had a card and a bigfoot coin, it is oh so sweet and I love it.

I'll tell you what else I got in the other forum.

Photos on the way asap.

Thankyou so much to ESeurat

:mad::):mad:

Riley-Finn and I are so happy you liked everything....and that it arrived safely :mad:

:anibad: Happy Holidays Sue!!!

email sent- Yes

name received- Yes

card sent- Yes

card received- Yes

Thank you TonyaLynn!

A nice Card/Ornament as well as a Tools of the Trade coin (2006) & a 2007 Itialian Geocoin.

Will try to remember to take photo tonight.

Glad you liked it, and thanks for posting that you received it. :anibad: