Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

I was attending Geocoinfest Prague 2013, and I stepped away from my booth to go and watch the group performing ABBA, when I got back to my table Mama Mia! There was a Project My Gray #99 in my coin box! ~ :ph34r: #99

My link

Thank you very, very much for such a kind gift!

e3c9c846-829d-4381-a84b-3240af045ca5.jpg?rnd=0.7739308

Hi avroair that is so cool that you got to go to another country and attend the event, wish I could of went to meet a few friends that I have been friends with thru the Geocaching community. Hats off to you and what a wonderful surprise to see that you got a New Mystery Mr. Gray Geocoin. Haven't heard anything of this project in a long time and nice to see he is still watching closely out in the adventure world. Glad that Mr. Gray was able to make you smile. Keep On Caching!

Edited by sweetlife

Mr. Grey, could you please update me(us) on the current mission. I am not sure what I need to do to communicate with you. How do I get you my Earth dwelling address into your database to potentially get one of those special grey envelopes? Do I need to register with the MIB?

On a side note, did you agree with the demotion of Pluto from being a planet. I didn't know if you know any Plutoians that are mad about it from your travels. :)

I believe!!

Thanks -

Boiler-Todd.