Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

Mr. Gray is glad to see that his coins are arriving safely all across the United States.

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

"The Project" will continue to grow next year in new ways.

Could it spread to other reigns of the Globe?

Gosh! I sure hope so. There are those of us who believe all over the world!

I couldn´t have said it better myself.

I hope the Project will go north to Scandinavia and Sweden.

I´m a believer.

grodan Karin

Mr. Gray is glad to see that his coins are arriving safely all across the United States.

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

"The Project" will continue to grow next year in new ways.

Could it spread to other reigns of the Globe?

Gosh! I sure hope so. There are those of us who believe all over the world!

I couldn´t have said it better myself.

I hope the Project will go north to Scandinavia and Sweden.

I´m a believer.

grodan Karin

wow!! I haven't realized that I am the only one from Overseas that I have this amazing coin!!!

Ok... that is because I have the very very special one...that I won, but... WOW!!

Yes.. I believe there are many great cachers and big believers overseas too! :)

Came home from work yesterday and hubby handed me a padded envelope. He said, "Another coin I presume". And when I opened it, #056 was in my hands. I looked at my husband and trembled, "another coin - this is not JUST another coin - it is from Mr. Gray! I am a believer!" Thank you Mr. Gray - I will post pictures after the New Year!

When I got back to my place of work...everyone was very...subdued. As I walked in, the people in the office all (in unison) looked up and then pointed at my mailbox.

There was my lovely envelope, and once I took it back to my classroom, everyone seemed to be normal. My students were very attentive and focused today.

Thanks Mr. Grey! Coin #031 will stay right next to the Close Encointer coin I received a while back as well.

For those of you who got the charging device....Any ideas exactly what it is?

Alas, I am still not one of the chosen ones though I was raised in a house that has always believed the gray's exist. My dad was in the airforce and always told us kids that we were not alone in the universe. We know he took secrets to his grave. :ph34r:

Edited for spelling.

Edited by CCWashburn

I see that coin number 047 is up for sale on eBay. Is Mr. Gray selling this coin or is it a believer who stopped believing?

No need to worry.

I am a believer. A believer that is going through rough times, like so many. I have been forced to sell of my collection

to pay bills and buy wood for heat. It's been a year since my split up and it's not getting easier. I have even been gifted coins to sell to help out. Those few will NEVER be forgotten.

I was one of the chosen that answered and paid as requested. and if you were a chosen one, you would know that Mr. Gray stated...

to do with what you want, when it came to the coin. I annouced a trade on here as well as the trade thread and was offered several coins that, to me, were not an equal trade for such a cool coin. By selling, I am sure that it will go to someone that never got a chance to get one and would treasure it forever and have a little something to get through another week.

I hope this helps you to understand.

PS.. If Mr. Gray, himself asked me to end the auction and not sell it, Then ,I would.

Other Than That, it's nonya.

Opalsns

I see that coin number 047 is up for sale on eBay. Is Mr. Gray selling this coin or is it a believer who stopped believing?

No need to worry.

I am a believer. A believer that is going through rough times, like so many. I have been forced to sell of my collection

to pay bills and buy wood for heat. It's been a year since my split up and it's not getting easier. I have even been gifted coins to sell to help out. Those few will NEVER be forgotten.

I was one of the chosen that answered and paid as requested. and if you were a chosen one, you would know that Mr. Gray stated...

to do with what you want, when it came to the coin. I annouced a trade on here as well as the trade thread and was offered several coins that, to me, were not an equal trade for such a cool coin. By selling, I am sure that it will go to someone that never got a chance to get one and would treasure it forever and have a little something to get through another week.

I hope this helps you to understand.

PS.. If Mr. Gray, himself asked me to end the auction and not sell it, Then ,I would.

Other Than That, it's nonya.

Opalsns

Indeed, I never received the letter and did not read it contents. I hope things look up for you.

I received coin #004 with a letter of apology (on that awesome pearlescent paper). . .all I can say is, "What do you expect from the USPS?" :) They do their best, but they lack extraterrestrial skills. My apologies for not posting earlier, I've been away and am not sure when this coin arrived, but it was a nice gift to usher in the new year for me. I DO BELIEVE and THANK YOU, MR. GRAY!

Mr. Gray's records indicate that some of his Belivers may have not recived their Geocoins yet.

Post here or contact Mr. Gray if you were assigned a number, completed requested task, and have not recieved your Mr. Gray Geocoin.

Mr. Gray has deployed all Geocoins to those that joined "The Project" and is hoping USPS has not lost any packages in transit.

Edited by Mister Gray

The silver version of that geocoin just sold on eBay for US $185

I'm truly glad to be with hardcore collectors again. I only hope that this money will help opalsns to buy enough wood to heat for the rest of this winter.

Mr. Gray is surprised one of his Geocoins sold for that much. He hopes it helps the seller stay warm this winter season.

To those of you that seek this Geocoin:

Mr. Gray has placed into motion several new way to acquire a Mr. Gray Geocoin that will reveal them self in the coming months.

Mr. Gray will not be placing any of his coins on eBay at this time. He is in communication with the keepers of a special store about becoming the only location to sell Mr. Gray Geocoin's. But no deal has been reached at this time.

Mr. Gray is surprised one of his Geocoins sold for that much. He hopes it helps the seller stay warm this winter season.

To those of you that seek this Geocoin:

Mr. Gray has placed into motion several new way to acquire a Mr. Gray Geocoin that will reveal them self in the coming months.

Ooooooo.....This believer is intrigued. I wasn't invaded, but perhaps he was waiting for the proper timing.

The silver version of that geocoin just sold on eBay for US $185

I'm truly glad to be with hardcore collectors again. I only hope that this money will help opalsns to buy enough wood to heat for the rest of this winter.

Thank You Mr. Gray for this opportunity.

Edited by opalsns

Opalsns no need to explain yourself to anyone, we all need to eat, heat and house our loved ones anyway we can!

Congratulations

To Mr. Gray - Thank You for not placing any restrictions on your coin :)

To the buyer - BRAVO you have my admiration on not only the purchase but the intend you have for this coin, you are a compassionate person that I am proud to say I know!

Opalsns no need to explain yourself to anyone, we all need to eat, heat and house our loved ones anyway we can!

Congratulations

To the buyer - BRAVO you have my admiration on not only the purchase but the intend you have for this coin, you are a compassionate person that I am proud to say I know!

Indeed. I was astounded by the price it received, but then saw the posting on here, and my amazement changed from what someone was willing to pay to being at the generosity of someone (or two as bidding would have been required to drive the price up).

To the purchaser, my deepest admiration.

To Mr. Gray I can only express my thanks that he has included me in this project, and that he has shown himself to be a truly noble alien.

To Opalsns, my best wishes for a brighter future.

Z.

Congratulations

Indeed. I was astounded by the price it received, but then saw the posting on here, and my amazement changed from what someone was willing to pay to being at the generosity of someone (or two as bidding would have been required to drive the price up).

To Mr. Gray I can only express my thanks that he has included me in this project, and that he has shown himself to be a truly noble alien.

Z.

The two of you have expressed my feelings exactly and so much better than I could have......

It was pretty amazing how the last 13 minutes of the auction went for that coin. I couldn't put in bids fast enough. I was leading that auction for the majority of the time. COngrats to the winner for having a faster/higher bid than mine. I am a believer and hopes that Mr. Gray will invite me to join the project sometime in the near future!

Congratulations

Z.

The two of you have expressed my feelings exactly and so much better than I could have......

My SETI satellite only powered up in the recent weeks, and it seems as if I missed out on the initial communications that reached our planet. I am not deterred however, and shall continue to scan the night skies for signals and signs in an effort to become a willing participant in Mr. Gray's "project".

This believer will continue to hold onto the hope that further research is needed, and more subjects will be added to the initial project!

Keep Looking Up!