Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

Congrats Gatoulis!!! So cool to have a key to the spaceship! As for Ladybee4T's comment, I sure hope all the coins have not been shipped out because the mailman never stopped at my house and #9 is a believer. Of course I'm missing a trade coin too so maybe the mailman is really a coin thief disguised as a mail carrier?

Edited by cache_in_hand

Congrats Gatoulis!!! So cool to have a key to the spaceship! As for Ladybee4T's comment, I sure hope all the coins have not been shipped out because the mailman never stopped at my house and #9 is a believer. Of course I'm missing a trade coin too so maybe the mailman is really a coin thief disguised as a mail carrier?

Mr. Gray is waiting for the mailman to find the remaining mystery items so that a 2nd invasion can commence. He has been in contact with the maker and they have asked Mr. Gray to be patient and wait one more week. Hopefully they are right since Mr. Gray is almost out of patience, he told him his believers have been waiting long enough. :rolleyes:

Mr. Gray is waiting for the mailman to find the remaining mystery items so that a 2nd invasion can commence. He has been in contact with the maker and they have asked Mr. Gray to be patient and wait one more week. Hopefully they are right since Mr. Gray is almost out of patience, he told him his believers have been waiting long enough. :rolleyes:

Cool - I have enjoyed watching the attacks so far....just hope the maker watches his p's and q's and doesnt anger Mr. Gray

So.... any news..... and man the new forum stuff is freakin me out.... its like it has been invaded by aliens!

i believe the coins will happen in their own time and no need to fret. and have to agree with you about the new forum, it sucks.

I'm with you on the new forum layout, however it is easier to navigate on my Droid

So.... any news..... and man the new forum stuff is freakin me out.... its like it has been invaded by aliens!

i believe the coins will happen in their own time and no need to fret. and have to agree with you about the new forum, it sucks.

I'm with you on the new forum layout, however it is easier to navigate on my Droid

I am reminded of a letter to the editor of the Guardian (a British newspaper) which basically stated "Dear Sir, I have heard that you are planning to update your layout. Can I be the first to say that I don't like it."

Z.

I am reminded of a letter to the editor of the Guardian (a British newspaper) which basically stated "Dear Sir, I have heard that you are planning to update your layout. Can I be the first to say that I don't like it."

Z.

except the "layout" is already out there and not just a plan and many of us don't like it. not that that is going to make any difference. it is just hard to read.

:unsure: A strange glow was emanating from our mailbox this morning. I glanced around the post office to make sure no one was watching me as I slipped the key in the slot...safe, no one around. I slowly opened the door, inside a black mailer softly glowed. :blink:

"Happy Holidays from Mr. Gray" it read....not a scary alien at all, rather friendly really. :) Enclosed was that really cool geocoin of his with a note of apology....it seems our postal service <remember it's a government operated business> seems to have lost <stolen??> his remaining charging devices. This just confirmed to me that the story Mr. Gray told us is indeed true!.....we believe! ;)

:unsure: A strange glow was emanating from our mailbox this morning. I glanced around the post office to make sure no one was watching me as I slipped the key in the slot...safe, no one around. I slowly opened the door, inside a black mailer softly glowed. :blink:

"Happy Holidays from Mr. Gray" it read....not a scary alien at all, rather friendly really. :) Enclosed was that really cool geocoin of his with a note of apology....it seems our postal service <remember it's a government operated business> seems to have lost <stolen??> his remaining charging devices. This just confirmed to me that the story Mr. Gray told us is indeed true!.....we believe! ;)

Those dirty Government officials!

I was lounging in bed this morning enjoying my Vacation, when the door bell rang, I ran to get it wondering who it could be at 0930 and on my front porch sat a box of goodies from a dear friend with a shinny gold bubble mailer on top with a note "Merry Christmas from Mr Gray!" :lol: I too got a note from him about how the charging devices had been lost in the mail- a fate it seems my Christmas card mission has suffered as well <_<

Thank you again for this great coin!!! In the words of Fox Mulder~ I Believe

We got ours today!!! :D :D We received #006 and it's a beaut!!

I'm wondering, were the charge devices blacklight flashlights? I have one and it charges up glow in the dark enamel lickity split!! (As anyone who came to visit me at GCF can attest, I kinda love that little flashlight. :)

Thank you so much Mr. Gray! Eli's middle name is Grey, so he felt some kinship to this project. :)

I put my dogs outside awhile ago and they started to bark incessantly. No amount of giving the command NO BARK would stop them. I suddenly realized that they felt a presence that I couldn't yet feel. Suddenly I felt it also. I just knew that a force was near and sure enough I saw a glow emanating from the mailbox. Number 41 has arrived at it's destination.

Thank you Mr. Gray for adding to my great holiday! :D

:shocked: After a major snowstorm in NJ we were digging our way out from the back of the house to the front when we saw the area around the mailbox devoid of snow!!! Upon closer inspections we found it was all melted and the melting was spreading! We looked at each other and made a bee-line to the mailbox which was only partially closed and glowing!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Mail from us to us.....could this be...? Carefully cutting the package open and reaching inside we retrieved #37. A shiver went up or already frozen spines as we stared into the eyes of the new arrival. Beautiful, awesome, mysterious....wow!

Thank you Mr. Gray, whoever you are. What a way to wind up 2010. Happy Earth New Years to you and to all! (Whatever galaxy you may come from :antenna: )

after a long day of getting caches i made it home

and on the dresser sat a nice gold package. i was

pretty sure i knew what it was. and i couldnt get

it open fast enough. and #58 was in hand that is

a awesome looking coin. and as a note to mr gray

no problem about the special gift. things happen

but i would love to see it. thanks again

i love the coin

Mr. Gray is glad to see that his coins are arriving safely all across the United States.

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

55 Mr. Gray Project Invitations mailed

48 (87.3%) Geocachers believed and joined "The Project"

51 Mr. Gray Geocoins have been released

"The Project" will continue to grow next year in new ways.

Could it spread to other reigns of the Globe?

Edited by Mister Gray

Mr. Gray is glad to see that his coins are arriving safely all across the United States.

Mr. Gray has been fascinated with the results of his project and will share the final numbers with all his believers:

how about other regions of the universe. if one believes, then anything is possible. heading into the raging wind to check my mailbox ...

... and what do my wondering eyes behold, but a black bubble mailer. now this is one seriously cool coin. thank you SO much mr gray for letting me participate.

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Gosh! I sure hope so. There are those of us who believe all over the world!

Oh I hope you do Mr. Gray after all you've lived among us for centuries, this is why we have such great mysteries like crop circles, ships found in the desert, the Great Pyramids, Nazca lines, Machu Picchu and Canada's Pamela Anderson :blink::P

Looking forward to your Global growth