Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

Greetings,

Mr. Gray thinks its time for a new CoinTest, if anyone is interested. The time is nearing for Mr. Gray's believers, but there are many that weren't chosen for the project. So here's your chance to receive what the believers will receive. CoinTest is open to ALL earthlings, regardless of country of origin.

Mr. Gray will have a mystery item included with every delivery, but what could this item be?

The first earthling to correctly guess the additional mystery item will receive that item as well as the original mystery Geocoin. You will know your the winner when the first believer receives there mystery items and post a picture to this thread.

Earthlings already enrolled in the Mr. Gray project are still welcome to enter this CoinTest and would receive a different mystery item of Mr. Grays choosing. In the event of no correct guesses Mr. Gray will choose the guess he found most intriguing.

Only one guess permitted per 86,400 second period.

May the Force be with you!

Edited by Mister Gray

Darn, now I've gotta do some math and figure out the alien clock time to see how often I can guess! But I know I'm safe making a first guess, which will be... an alien decrypter that can detect messages from Mr. Gray's home planet... but it'll look like an innocuous poker chip with an alien insignia on it.

i think it will be a small artifact from mr. gray's home planet. it will resemble the pearlescent paper the letter was sent on and will have alien technology embedded in it to allow us to contact mr. gray if we are ever in trouble and need him.

i have seen the Ancient Ones petroglyphs/rock art drawings and believe the People were visited by Mr. Gray's kindred and left their stone carvings to show us the way.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

i think it will be a small artifact from mr. gray's home planet. it will resemble the pearlescent paper the letter was sent on and will have alien technology embedded in it to allow us to contact mr. gray if we are ever in trouble and need him.

i have seen the Ancient Ones petroglyphs/rock art drawings and believe the People were visited by Mr. Gray's kindred and left their stone carvings to show us the way.

rsg

rsg i just took some photos of some we found on a trip to AZ.

4dd77639-2e50-486b-993e-2a14f89cc870.jpg

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Oh! an other cointest!! :) thank you Mr Gray for that!! B)

Hmm... what this will be?? the fist thing that came in my mind was a plastic allien but....

How about..... a copy of the sountrack of the close encounters of the third kind? I mean a cd with the music of the movie! Mostly the music of communication... remember the sounds? :)

I have the feeling that this is the only movie that showed that music can unite anything no matter if it is not from here... with music we can find a way to communicate, express our feelings...

With music we can communicate with animals, flowers (especially classic music!), and now with alliens!

I remember that there were also hand signs... but I do not remember if these were words or how the sound was...

as much as i would love to get a second coin

since i was lucky enough to get a letter from mr gray

i will not make a actual guess so hopefully someone else will get a chance to get one.

and this will be my 1st mystery coin. i dont even know what to say.

but since someone already guessed it the 1st thing that came in my head was a pathtag of the coin also.

I would not be surprised if it is alien money that has a electronic chip that will be able to keep close tabs on you all this way when the harvesting ..... I mean contact comes they’ll know where to find you :D:ph34r:

Allien money??? Coins and banknotes??? do not say that!!! My heart will stop! B) You know how crazy I am with these collections! :):):)

The thing with the microchip is probably in use in some currencies already my friend! Some collectors said this!

I have no idea in how true is that...

rsg

rsg i just took some photos of some we found on a trip to AZ.

4dd77639-2e50-486b-993e-2a14f89cc870.jpg

see the little alien men on the rock? very mysterious.

Received letter #017 today and was extremely pleased to be able to have this to show at our up-coming event. I am sure more beleivers will step forward after reading the letter. Our mystery table will be the talk of the event. Thank You Mr. Gray

PS: Almost time to submit my second guess for the second contest!

Would a pendent charm to be worn around the neck be the answer? One that shows we are believers?

I was in a deep sleep last night when I was awaken by a loud noise/roar above my house. It was hovering and then disappered. As I looked out the window I could see a comit like trail going across the sky. To my amazement my computer was on and flashing! The words across the screen read right click your mouse. I decided I better look back out the window and see if anyone was watching and then sat down and clicked. What do you think came to the screen? You guessed it. Little alien charms of different types and sizes! And then these words started going across the screen " COMMING SOON FROM A WORLD NEAR YOU" Thats why I guessed the charms for my second guess.

Staying up and watching out the window

Thank You

GaryM53

Mr. Gray sent me an e-mail and asked if I could see the future. In some cases, yes, but for some reason, items associated with Mr. Gray are bound to strange attractors and the temporal lines are hopelessly complex. Although I can’t see the future, I can see the present.

At this moment, an FTL barge is on a flight path from Mr. Gray’s homeworld to Earth. While the barge, could change direction, its destination appears to be our planet. I also know that the barge’s manifest shows a rather large crate of nissop blossoms, which could be intended for those on Mr. Gray’s list. I personally believe that this would be an extremely extravagant gift, but as Mr. Gray has already demonstrated, he is generous. Nissop flowers evoke deep and varied symbolism that are often difficult to interpret. Holwever, in this case, I think that they would symbolize preexisting and casual friendship that is about to deepen.

So based on what I know, I believe that Mr. Gray’s mystery item for each person will be a dried nissop blossom from the fire mountains of his homeworld.

It's a special Viewing Glass, like a magnifying glass so that we are able to read the hidden messages in the letter on that unique paper.

The " Decoder " will let us read how to use the coin to transport us to another demention in time, so that we can see the happenings of 1947 for ourselves.

You did keep your letter, didn't you ??????

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns