Mr. Gray Project

Firefly03

I too sent Mr. Gray an email but haven't heard back yet... I am guessing that they will turn me down for this project due to the fact that I was snooping around near Area 51 last year while out there caching.

I even ran into some rather unsavory characters who chased me back to the main highway and then shadowed most of my moves around the area for the rest of that day. It was rather scary being followed and watched (even from a distance) while I continued caching. You can read my log from last years trip to the area that I posted for the nearest cache to Area 51 by clicking here.

Or maybe I haven't been included because me and Johnslady56 got a little too close to the back gate of Area 51 just a couple of months ago on another cache run out to that area...

Here's a picture that we took of the back gate; from a distance, with full zoom as I didn't want to get too close again...

BackGate.jpg

Or maybe because I DO BELIEVE, the Gray's don't want me... Either way, it has been fun to follow this thread....

I too sent Mr. Gray an email but haven't heard back yet... I am guessing that they will turn me down for this project due to the fact that I was snooping around near Area 51 last year while out there caching.

I even ran into some rather unsavory characters who chased me back to the main highway and then shadowed most of my moves around the area for the rest of that day. It was rather scary being followed and watched (even from a distance) while I continued caching. You can read my log from last years trip to the area that I posted for the nearest cache to Area 51 by clicking here.

Or maybe I haven't been included because me and Johnslady56 got a little too close to the back gate of Area 51 just a couple of months ago on another cache run out to that area...

Here's a picture that we took of the back gate; from a distance, with full zoom as I didn't want to get too close again...

BackGate.jpg

Or maybe because I DO BELIEVE, the Gray's don't want me... Either way, it has been fun to follow this thread....

Oh!!! I read it and... That was serious! Did they saw you a badge or anything? how they can do this?

A rental car.... well.. if they want to find you they can! The only thing they have to do is find who rent the car! You didn't gave a false ID in the Rent a car office, right?

I believe it was mostly to scare you and leave the area! But you never know.... sometimes things can be really dangerous.. and you never play with someone who is holding a gun... unless your gun is bigger & better! :D

Oh... and you are protected with helmet, and a bulletproof waistcoat!!! :anitongue: ...and again... you have to be careful.... never "play" with things like that...

Edited by GATOULIS

Oh!!! I read it and... That was serious! Did they saw you a badge or anything? how they can do this?

A rental car.... well.. if they want to find you they can! The only thing they have to do is find who rent the car! You didn't gave a false ID in the Rent a car office, right?

I believe it was mostly to scare you and leave the area! But you never know.... sometimes things can be really dangerous.. and you never play with someone who is holding a gun... unless your gun is bigger & better! :D

Oh... and you are protected with helmet, and a bulletproof waistcoat!!! :anitongue: ...and again... you have to be careful.... never "play" with things like that...

You make a couple of valid points Nikos...

As for the badges, that far out in the middle of nowhere and that close to a 'secret' military base their guns were all the badges they needed to show their authority..

Rental car... I work for the Rental car company and am entitled to a free rental car whenever I travel. So there would be no record in the rental cars computer system showing that I was driving the car since it is only tracked on paper, not electronically.

Being that far out in the middle of nowhere, I did have my gun with me. However my .357 Magnum revolver wouldn't stand a chance against the M-16/AR-15's they were holding.

And yes, it did scare me. Scared me enough that instead of camping out there in the desert as I had planned to do I drove another 6 hours out of the way and checked into a small motel for the night and then headed home the following day...

I believe it was mostly to scare you and leave the area! But you never know.... sometimes things can be really dangerous.. and you never play with someone who is holding a gun... unless your gun is bigger & better! :anitongue:

Oh... and you are protected with helmet, and a bulletproof waistcoat!!! :anicute: ...and again... you have to be careful.... never "play" with things like that...

You make a couple of valid points Nikos...

As for the badges, that far out in the middle of nowhere and that close to a 'secret' military base their guns were all the badges they needed to show their authority..

Rental car... I work for the Rental car company and am entitled to a free rental car whenever I travel. So there would be no record in the rental cars computer system showing that I was driving the car since it is only tracked on paper, not electronically.

Being that far out in the middle of nowhere, I did have my gun with me. However my .357 Magnum revolver wouldn't stand a chance against the M-16/AR-15's they were holding.

And yes, it did scare me. Scared me enough that instead of camping out there in the desert as I had planned to do I drove another 6 hours out of the way and checked into a small motel for the night and then headed home the following day...

wauwieeee that is seriouzzzzzzzzz and scary :D:anitongue:

but mr Grey is wolking around now so maybe you help him escape with infer the gardzzzzzzzzz by just be there :D:D:D

Orrrr.... maybe it has to do with ghosts of cachers passed.

My wife and I took a trip to Athens, Ohio yesterday. It is supposed to be one of the most haunted towns in the world. Athens was home to the Ridges Asylum. This where most of the people with psychological disorders in southern Ohio ended up. We went to The Ridges Old Cemetery where most of the graves there are unmarked (other than a number).

There are a great number of stories associated with the town. Many of them are too gruesome to mention.... but it is definitely worth reading about.

Anywho... I was thinking that the mystery coin might have a "haunted" story behind it.... since it is so close to Halloween.

Orrrr.... maybe it has to do with ghosts of cachers passed.

My wife and I took a trip to Athens, Ohio yesterday. It is supposed to be one of the most haunted towns in the world. Athens was home to the Ridges Asylum. This where most of the people with psychological disorders in southern Ohio ended up. We went to The Ridges Old Cemetery where most of the graves there are unmarked (other than a number).

There are a great number of stories associated with the town. Many of them are too gruesome to mention.... but it is definitely worth reading about.

Anywho... I was thinking that the mystery coin might have a "haunted" story behind it.... since it is so close to Halloween.

I went to grad school in Athens, OH...had no idea it was so haunted.

The only gray thing here is my mood...was a rough day :D

ghost stories.... interesting!!!! :anitongue: Well... I know that there are many who do not believe them but... many who believe them!

Most of the times if you have strange experiense you start to believe! Trust me.... I know!

I know stories... we had some experienses... if that's it... I can post some but only if you will not laugh at me... I am joking..! :anitongue:

I also had a strange experiense but not a ghost story... when Iwas in spain for sort vacations with my sister... back in 1999! My sister was a little socked... and me too when I realised that................

But this is an other story that you may do not want to listen... and I do not want to hijack Mr Gray's or firefly's thread! :D

ghost stories.... interesting!!!! :anitongue: Well... I know that there are many who do not believe them but... many who believe them!

Most of the times if you have strange experiense you start to believe! Trust me.... I know!

I know stories... we had some experienses... if that's it... I can post some but only if you will not laugh at me... I am joking..! :anitongue:

I also had a strange experiense but not a ghost story... when Iwas in spain for sort vacations with my sister... back in 1999! My sister was a little socked... and me too when I realised that................

But this is an other story that you may do not want to listen... and I do not want to hijack Mr Gray's or firefly's thread! :D

I know.... I was going to go on with the stories.... but I didn't want to hijack the thread either.

Greetings fellow Earthlings,

Mr. Gray requests your help. His Geocoin needs an icon before it can be released to the world.

Please post your icon submission here as well as e-mail them to me. They should be in .GIF format (non-animated) in the following pixel sizes: 16x16 and 32x32

Cointest will run until 7 Nov at which time the winning design will be selected but not announced publicly.

The designer of the winning Icon will receive three things as a prize.

1. Fame (if they choose to revel themselves)

3. A 30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition DVD set of the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

2. A special Mr. Gray Geocoin

So get those foil thinking caps on and come up with an Out of this World Icon!

Edited by Mister Gray

Mr. Gray likes Mysteries. Area 51 has been to quiet.

I have to say that the Area 51 that I spent a lot of time in this past summer was definitley NOT quiet!

For those who have attended the Midwest Geobash you know what I am talking about...... :anitongue: and for those who haven't---What happens in Area 51 stays in Area 51!!!!! :D:anitongue:

I've been out investigating Earthly locations (caching) and haven't kept up with this thread till now. Saw Mr. Gray posted a note that WE could contact HIM to see if we were possible "Contactees." I BELIEVE, so I sent an email!!!

I haven't been probed recently-- may be due!!!

Curious and awaiting further instructions!!!

Greetings fellow Earthlings,

Mr. Gray requests your help. His Geocoin needs an icon before it can be released to the world.

Please post your icon submission here as well as e-mail them to me. They should be in .GIF format (non-animated) in the following pixel sizes: 16x16 and 32x32

Cointest will run until 7 Nov at which time the winning design will be selected but not announced publicly.

The designer of the winning Icon will receive three things as a prize.

1. Fame (if they choose to revel themselves)

3. A 30th Anniversary Ultimate Edition DVD set of the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

2. A special Mr. Gray Geocoin

So get those foil thinking caps on and come up with an Out of this World Icon!

BTW, the special Mr. Gray Geocoin will be an AE of which only two were produced.

Edited by Mister Gray

Dear Mr. Gray,

This is our contact from Germany to outer space.

We believe in the infinity of mysteries appearing to us, neither logical nor scientific.

Acting on a sudden impuls I draw this two pictures:

88fc0447-0c0d-41ae-b2b1-8d095eb0b064.jpg and ef0d3dac-07e6-456e-ae61-20fe55da286c.jpg

It's an eye, human or alien? But maybe you can see the horizontal eight, it's an symbol for the infinity - Infinity of mystery!

Greetings from numakeh!

I even ran into some rather unsavory characters who chased me back to the main highway and then shadowed most of my moves around the area for the rest of that day. It was rather scary being followed and watched (even from a distance) while I continued caching....

amazing! those guards must get such a rush from wielding such power.

oh my gosh, my heart is just pounding! a letter, #36, on strange pearlescent paper arrived today from mr. gray. i AM a believer.

rsg

what makes you so sure it's paper?

ILYK

oh, you are so right dr. neal. it could be alien technology using crushed pearls as a communication medium. i'll bet the "paper" has strange powers too. i'll let you know if it moves about in the night lighting up my little house with an out-of-this-world glow.

lara